Global Electronic Commerce: A Policy Primer
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Catherine Mann, 2011. "Information Technology, Globalization, and Growth: Role for Scale Economies, Terms of Trade, and Variety," Working Papers 27, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School.
- Rahul Mukherji, 2002. "Governing The Taxation Of Digitized Trade," ASARC Working Papers 2002-05, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre.
- Primo Braga, Carlos A., 2005. "E-commerce regulation: New game, new rules?," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 45(2-3), pages 541-558, May.
- Menzie D. Chinn & Robert W. Fairlie, 2010.
"ICT Use in the Developing World: An Analysis of Differences in Computer and Internet Penetration,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(1), pages 153-167, February.
- Menzie D. Chinn & Robert W. Fairlie, 2006. "ICT Use in the Developing World: An Analysis of Differences in Computer and Internet Penetration," NBER Working Papers 12382, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Menzie D. Chinn & Robert W. Fairlie, 2006. "ICT Use in the Developing World: An Analysis of Differences in Computer and Internet Penetration," Working Papers 06-03, NET Institute, revised Sep 2006.
- Chinn, Menzie D. & Fairlie, Robert W., 2006. "ICT Use in the Developing World: An Analysis of Differences in Computer and Internet Penetration," IZA Discussion Papers 2206, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Orbeta, Aniceto Jr. C., 2000. "E-Commerce in Southeast Asia: A Review of Developments, Challenges and Issues," Discussion Papers DP 2000-38, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Hold, Arno & Wunsch-Vincent, Sacha, 2011. "Towards Coherent Rules for Digital Trade: Building on Efforts in Multilateral versus Preferential Trade Negotiations," Papers 251, World Trade Institute.
- Andrew CORNFORD, 2004. "The Wto Negotiations On Financial Services: Current Issues And Future Directions," UNCTAD Discussion Papers 172, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development.
- Daniel Piazolo, 2001. "The Digital Divide," CESifo Forum, Ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 2(3), pages 29-34, October.
- Goldfarb, Avi & Prince, Jeff, 2008. "Internet adoption and usage patterns are different: Implications for the digital divide," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 2-15, March.
- Feng, Guangchao Charles, 2015. "Determinants of Internet diffusion: A focus on China," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 176-185.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iie:ppress:318. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peterson Institute webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iieeeus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .