The Rise of the People's Bank of China: The Politics of Institutional Change
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joshua Hall & Yang Zhou, 2017. "The Sinuous Dragon: Economic Freedom and Economic Growth in China," Working Papers 17-12, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- Sun, Rongrong, 2015. "What measures Chinese monetary policy?," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 263-286.
- repec:wsi:jicepx:v:05:y:2014:i:02:n:s1793993314500033 is not listed on IDEAS
- Paul G. Egan & Anthony J. Leddin, 2016. "Examining Monetary Policy Transmission in the People's Republic of Chinaâ€“Structural Change Models with a Monetary Policy Index," Asian Development Review, MIT Press, vol. 33(1), pages 74-110, March.
- repec:eee:ecmode:v:68:y:2018:i:c:p:32-40 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:asiaeu:v:15:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10308-017-0473-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Orhan Hilmi Yazar, 2015. "Regulation with Chinese Characteristics: Deciphering Banking Regulation in China," Journal of Current Chinese Affairs - China aktuell, Institute of Asian Studies, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies, Hamburg, vol. 44(2), pages 135-166.
- Hyoung-kyu Chey & Yu Wai Vic Li, 2016. "Bringing the Central Bank into the Study of Currency Internationalization: Monetary Policy, Independence, and Internationalization," GRIPS Discussion Papers 15-23, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
More about this item
KeywordsChinese central bank; Chinese monetary policy; controlling inflation; internationalizing the renminbi;
- G2 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hup:pbooks:9780674072497. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gregory Kornbluh). General contact details of provider: http://www.hup.harvard.edu/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .