Economics, Culture and Social Theory
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Virgil Henry Storr, 2015. "Economists should study culture," Chapters,in: Culture and Economic Action, chapter 2, pages 11-47 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Jacobs, Rowena & Mannion, Russell & Davies, Huw T.O. & Harrison, Stephen & Konteh, Fred & Walshe, Kieran, 2013. "The relationship between organizational culture and performance in acute hospitals," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 115-125.
- Hall, Axel & Zoega, Gylfi, 2014. "Values and labor force participation in the Nordic countries," Economics Discussion Papers 2014-11, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Teodoro Dario Togati, 2012. "The crisis in macro and the limitations of the economics of Keynes – or why the master will not return unless his General Theory is dressed up in neo-modern clothes," Chapters,in: Keynes’s General Theory for Today, chapter 3, pages 40-59 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- repec:ksa:szemle:1745 is not listed on IDEAS
- Arielle John, 2015. "Culture as a constitution," Chapters,in: Culture and Economic Action, chapter 10, pages 225-242 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
Book ChaptersThe following chapters of this book are listed in IDEAS
KeywordsEconomics and Finance;
- Z0 - Other Special Topics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:elg:eebook:4082. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Darrel McCalla). General contact details of provider: http://www.e-elgar.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .