Ideas, Interests and Foreign Aid
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Heinrich, Tobias & Kobayashi, Yoshiharu & Bryant, Kristin A., 2016. "Public Opinion and Foreign Aid Cuts in Economic Crises," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 66-79.
- Jisun Yi, 2015. "Lessons for Japanese foreign aid from research on aid's impact," WIDER Working Paper Series 055, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Unceta Satrustegui, Koldo & Gutiérrez-Goiria, Jorge, 2012. "Identidad y legitimidad de la cooperación al desarrollo: El debate sobre la relación de la AOD con la pobreza y la desigualdad internacional/Identity and Legitimacy of Development Cooperation: The Deb," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 30, pages 773-800, Diciembre.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:cbooks:9781107009745. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ruth Austin). General contact details of provider: http://www.cambridge.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .