Advances in Credit Risk Modelling and Corporate Bankruptcy Prediction
- Hensher,David A.
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paweł Zając & Piotr Gurgul, 2012. "Forecasting of migration matrices in business demography," Statistics in Transition new series, Główny Urząd Statystyczny (Polska), vol. 13(2), pages 387-404, June.
- repec:eee:spacre:v:15:y:2012:i:1:p:7-58 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jones, Stewart & Johnstone, David & Wilson, Roy, 2015. "An empirical evaluation of the performance of binary classifiers in the prediction of credit ratings changes," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 72-85.
- repec:spr:reaccs:v:22:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11142-017-9407-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mehmet Karan & Aydın Ulucan & Mustafa Kaya, 2013. "Credit risk estimation using payment history data: a comparative study of Turkish retail stores," Central European Journal of Operations Research, Springer;Slovak Society for Operations Research;Hungarian Operational Research Society;Czech Society for Operations Research;Österr. Gesellschaft für Operations Research (ÖGOR);Slovenian Society Informatika - Section for Operational Research;Croatian Operational Research Society, vol. 21(2), pages 479-494, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:cbooks:9780521689540. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ruth Austin). General contact details of provider: http://www.cambridge.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .