Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Coase, R H, 1976. "Adam Smith's Views of Man," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 19(3), pages 529-546, October.
- Conybeare, John A C & Murdoch, James C & Sandler, Todd, 1994.
"Alternative Collective-Goods Models of Military Alliances: Theory and Empirics,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 32(4), pages 525-542, October.
- John A Conbeare & James C Murdoch & Todd Sandler, 2001. "Alternative Collective-Goods Models of Military Alliances: Theory and Empirics," Levine's Working Paper Archive 563824000000000102, David K. Levine.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lars Ljungqvist & Thomas J. Sargent, 1998.
"The European Unemployment Dilemma,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 106(3), pages 514-550, June.
- Lars Ljungqvist & Thomas J. Sargent, 1995. "The European unemployment dilemma," Working Paper Series, Macroeconomic Issues 95-17, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Lars Ljungqvist & Thomas J. Sargent, 1996. "The European Unemployment Dilemma," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers 36, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Ljungqvist, Lars & Sargent, Thomas J., 1997. "The European Unemployment Dilemma," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 178, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Ljungqvist, Lars & Sargent, Thomas J., 1997. "The European Unemployment Dilemma," Working Paper Series 481, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Hoon, Hian Teck & Phelps, Edmund S., 2007.
"A structuralist model of the small open economy in the short, medium and long run,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 227-254, June.
- Hian Teck Hoon & Edmund S. Phelps, 2004. "A Structuralist Model of the Small Open Economy in the Short, Medium and Long Run," DEGIT Conference Papers c009_005, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Hian Teck Hoon & Edmund S Phelps, 2005. "A Structuralist Model of the Small Open Economy in the Short, Medium and Long Run," Working Papers 09-2005, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Hian Teck Hoon & Edmund S. Phelps, 2005. "A Structuralist Model of the Small Open Economy in the Short, Medium and Long Run," Macroeconomics Working Papers 22436, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Hian Teck Hoon & Edmund S. Phelps, 2007. "A Structuralist Model of the Small Open Economy in the Short, Medium and Long Run," Macroeconomics Working Papers 22439, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Mittnik, Stefan & Semmler, Willi, 2012. "Regime dependence of the fiscal multiplier," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 83(3), pages 502-522.
- Juha Kilponen & David Mayes & Jouko Vilmunen, 1999. "Labour Market Flexibility in Northern Europe," One Europe or Several? Working Papers 2, One-Europe Programme.
- Franz, Wolfgang, 1994.
"Central and East European labor markets in transition: Developments, causes, and cures,"
19, University of Konstanz, Center for International Labor Economics (CILE).
- Franz, Wolfgang, 1995. "Central and East European Labour Markets in Transition: Developments, Causes, and Cures," CEPR Discussion Papers 1132, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Peter Rodenburg, 2007.
"The Remarkable Place of the UV-Curve in Economic Theory,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
07-088/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Rodenburg, Peter, 2007. "The Remarkable Place of the UV-Curve in Economic Theory," MPRA Paper 5823, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Elhorst, J. Paul, 2000.
"The Mystery Of Regional Unemployment Differentialsa Survey Of Theoretical And Empirical Explanations,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa00p60, European Regional Science Association.
- Elhorst, J. Paul, 2001. "The mystery of regional unemployment differentials : a survey of theoretical and empirical explanations," Research Report 00C06, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Lars Ljungqvist & Thomas J. Sargent, 1996. "A supply-side explanation of European unemployment," Economic Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue Sep, pages 2-15.
- Ariel Dvoskin & Fabio Petri, 2015. "Again on the relevance of reverse capital deepening and reswitching," Department of Economics University of Siena 710, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Tangian, Andranik S., 2005. "Composite indicator of German regional policy and its use for optimizing subsidies to regional labour markets," WSI Working Papers 138, The Institute of Economic and Social Research (WSI), Hans-Böckler-Foundation.
- Mayes, David G. & Vilmunen, Jouko, 1999. "Unemployment in a small open economy : Finland and New Zealand," Research Discussion Papers 10/1999, Bank of Finland.
- repec:dgr:rugsom:00c06 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:cbooks:9780521445337. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ruth Austin). General contact details of provider: http://www.cambridge.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.