Commodity Price Dynamics
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Swinand, Gregory P & O'Mahoney, Amy, 2014. "Detecting abnormalities in the Brent crude oil commodities and derivatives pricing complex," MPRA Paper 56252, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Füss, Roland & Mahringer, Steffen & Prokopczuk, Marcel, 2015.
"Electricity derivatives pricing with forward-looking information,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 34-57.
- Füss, Roland & Mahringer, Steffen & Prokopczuk, Marcel, 2013. "Electricity Derivatives Pricing with Forward-Looking Information," Working Papers on Finance 1317, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance.
- Frank Asche & Atle Oglend & Petter Osmundsen, 2013. "UK Natural Gas: Gas-Specific or Oil Driven Pricing?," CESifo Working Paper Series 4503, CESifo Group Munich.
- Bassam Fattouh, 2012. "Speculation and Oil Price Formation," Review of Environment, Energy and Economics - Re3, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei, February.
- Coulon, Michael & Khazaei, Javad & Powell, Warren B., 2015. "SMART-SREC: A stochastic model of the New Jersey solar renewable energy certificate market," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 13-31.
- Frank Asche, Atle Oglend, and Petter Osmundsen, 2017.
"Modeling UK Natural Gas Prices when Gas Prices Periodically Decouple from the Oil Price,"
The Energy Journal,
International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2).
- Asche, Frank & Osmundsen, Petter & Oglend, Atle, 2015. "Modeling UK Natural Gas Prices when Gas Prices Periodically Decouple from the Oil Price," UiS Working Papers in Economics and Finance 2015/4, University of Stavanger.
- Frank Asche & Atle Oglend & Petter Osmundsen, 2015. "Modeling UK Natural Gas Prices when Gas Prices Periodically Decouple from the Oil Price," CESifo Working Paper Series 5232, CESifo Group Munich.
- Schwanitz, Valeria Jana & Wierling, August, 2016. "Offshore wind investments – Realism about cost developments is necessary," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 106(C), pages 170-181.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:cbooks:9780521195898. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ruth Austin). General contact details of provider: http://www.cambridge.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.