The Cambridge Economic History of Modern Europe 2 Volume Paperback Set
- O'Rourke,Kevin H.
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Henderson, J. Vernon & Squires, Tim & Storeygard, Adam & Weil, David, 2016.
"The global spatial distribution of economic activity:nature, history and the role of trade,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
66538, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Vernon Henderson & Tim Squires & Adam Storeygard & David Weil, 2016. "The Global Spatial Distribution of Economic Activity: Nature, History, and the Role of Trade," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0816, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- J. Vernon Henderson & Tim Squires & Adam Storeygard & David Weil, 2016. "The Global Spatial Distribution of Economic Activity: Nature, History and the Role of Trade," SERC Discussion Papers 0198, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- J. Vernon Henderson & Tim L. Squires & Adam Storeygard & David N. Weil, 2016. "The Global Spatial Distribution of Economic Activity: Nature, History, and the Role of Trade," NBER Working Papers 22145, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- C. Knick Harley, 2013. "British and European Industrialization," Oxford University Economic and Social History Series _111, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Nicola Amendola & Giacomo Gabbuti & Giovanni Vecchi, 2018. "On the use of composite indices in economic history. Lessons from Italy, 1861-2017," HHB Working Papers Series 11, The Historical Household Budgets Project.
- Paqué Karl-Heinz, 2016. "Der Wandel des Wachstums: Anmerkungen zur Dynamik von Wohlstand, Technologie und Verteilung aus Anlass von Robert J. Gordons Buch „The Rise and Fall of American Growth“," Perspektiven der Wirtschaftspolitik, De Gruyter, vol. 17(3), pages 289-308, September.
- Alfonso Díez-Minguela & Rafael González-Val & Julio Martinez-Galarraga & M. Teresa Sanchis & Daniel A. Tirado, 2017. "The long-term relationship between economic development and regional inequality: South-West Europe, 1860-2010," Working Papers 0119, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:cbooks:9780521128247. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ruth Austin). General contact details of provider: http://www.cambridge.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.