Africa’s Voice and Financier
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John Fry, 2014. "Multivariate bubbles and antibubbles," The European Physical Journal B: Condensed Matter and Complex Systems, Springer;EDP Sciences, vol. 87(8), pages 1-7, August.
- Maghyereh Aktham Issa & Awartani Basel, 2012. "Modeling and Forecasting Value-at-Risk in the UAE Stock Markets: The Role of Long Memory, Fat Tails and Asymmetries in Return Innovations," Review of Middle East Economics and Finance, De Gruyter, vol. 8(1), pages 1-22, August.
- Abedifar, Pejman & Hasan, Iftekhar & Tarazi, Amine, 2016.
"Finance-growth nexus and dual-banking systems: Relative importance of Islamic banks,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 132(S), pages 198-215.
- Pejman Abedifar & Iftekhar Hasan & Amine Tarazi, 2014. "Finance-Growth Nexus and Dual Banking System: Relative Importance of Islamic Banks," Working Papers hal-01065676, HAL.
- Pejman Abedifar & Iftekhar Hasan & Amine Tarazi, 2016. "Finance-Growth Nexus and Dual-Banking Systems: Relative Importance of Islamic Banks," Post-Print hal-01324715, HAL.
- Pejman Abedifar & Iftekhar Hasan & Amine Tarazi, 2016. "Finance-Growth Nexus and Dual-Banking Systems: Relative Importance of Islamic Banks," Working Papers hal-01296613, HAL.
- Slanina, Frantisek, 2013. "Essentials of Econophysics Modelling," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199299683.
- Ruble, Isabella & Nader, Pamela, 2011. "Transforming shortcomings into opportunities: Can market incentives solve Lebanon's energy crisis?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(5), pages 2467-2474, May.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:78:y:2017:i:c:p:1007-1032 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alexander F. Legwegoh & Evan D. G. Fraser & Krishna Bahadur KC & Philip Antwi-Agyei, 2015. "Do Dietary Changes Increase the Propensity of Food Riots? An Exploratory Study of Changing Consumption Patterns and the Inclination to Engage in Food-Related Protests," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(10), pages 1-21, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:adb:adbafs:12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jihene Aissaoui). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afdbgci.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .