Africa’s Voice and Financier
|This book is provided by African Development Bank in its series African Development Fund Series with number 12 and published in .|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 15 Avenue du Ghana P.O.Box 323-1002 Tunis-Belvedère, Tunisia|
Phone: (+216) 71 10 39 00
Fax: (225) 21.77.53
Web page: http://www.afdb.org/en/knowledge/publications/
More information through EDIRC
- Pejman Abedifar & Iftekhar Hasan & Amine Tarazi, 2016.
"Finance-Growth Nexus and Dual-Banking Systems: Relative Importance of Islamic Banks,"
- Pejman Abedifar & Iftekhar Hasan & Amine Tarazi, 2016. "Finance-Growth Nexus and Dual-Banking Systems: Relative Importance of Islamic Banks," Working Papers hal-01296613, HAL.
- Pejman Abedifar & Iftekhar Hasan & Amine Tarazi, 2014. "Finance-Growth Nexus and Dual Banking System: Relative Importance of Islamic Banks," Working Papers hal-01065676, HAL.
- Alexander F. Legwegoh & Evan D. G. Fraser & Krishna Bahadur KC & Philip Antwi-Agyei, 2015. "Do Dietary Changes Increase the Propensity of Food Riots? An Exploratory Study of Changing Consumption Patterns and the Inclination to Engage in Food-Related Protests," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(10), pages 14112, October.
- Fry, John, 2014.
"Multivariate bubbles and antibubbles,"
56081, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- John Fry, 2014. "Multivariate bubbles and antibubbles," The European Physical Journal B: Condensed Matter and Complex Systems, Springer;EDP Sciences, vol. 87(8), pages 1-7, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:adb:adbafs:12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jihene Aissaoui)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed