Africa Competitiveness Report 2015
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Supee Teravaninthorn & Gaël Raballand, 2009. "Transport Prices and Costs in Africa : A Review of the International Corridors," World Bank Publications - Books, The World Bank Group, number 6610.
- AfDB AfDB, . "Africa Competitiveness Report 2013," Africa Competitiveness Report, African Development Bank, number 456.
- Richard Baldwin & Javier Lopez-Gonzalez, 2015.
"Supply-chain Trade: A Portrait of Global Patterns and Several Testable Hypotheses,"
The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(11), pages 1682-1721, November.
- Richard Baldwin & Javier Lopez-Gonzalez, 2013. "Supply-Chain Trade: A Portrait of Global Patterns and Several Testable Hypotheses," NBER Working Papers 18957, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Baldwin, Richard & Lopez-Gonzalez, Javier, 2013. "Supply-chain trade: A portrait of global patterns and several testable hypotheses," CEPR Discussion Papers 9421, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sébastien Miroudot & Dorothée Rouzet & Francesca Spinelli, 2013. "Trade Policy Implications of Global Value Chains: Case Studies," OECD Trade Policy Papers 161, OECD Publishing.
- De Backer, Koen & Miroudot, Sébastien, 2014. "Mapping global value chains," Libros de la CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), number 37176.
- Evdokia Moïsé & Silvia Sorescu, 2013. "Trade Facilitation Indicators: The Potential Impact of Trade Facilitation on Developing Countries' Trade," OECD Trade Policy Papers 144, OECD Publishing.
- Taglioni, Daria & Winkler, Deborah, 2014. "Making Global Value Chains Work for Development," World Bank - Economic Premise, The World Bank, issue 143, pages 1-10, May.
- Daria Taglioni & Deborah Winkler, 2016. "Making Global Value Chains Work for Development," World Bank Publications - Books, The World Bank Group, number 24426.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Olu Ajakaiye & Afeikhena T. Jerome & David Nabena & Olufunke A. Alaba, 2015. "Understanding the relationship between growth and employment in Nigeria," WIDER Working Paper Series wp-2015-124, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Olu Ajakaiye & Afeikhena T. Jerome & David Nabena & Olufunke A. Alaba, 2015. "Understanding the relationship between growth and employment in Nigeria," WIDER Working Paper Series 124, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Mukasa Adamon N. & Adeleke Oluwole Salami, 2016. "Working Paper 231 - Gender productivity differentials among smallholder farmers in Africa: A cross-country comparison," Working Paper Series 2324, African Development Bank.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- World Economic Forum & World Bank & African Development Bank & Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development, 2015. "The Africa Competitiveness Report 2015," World Bank Publications - Books, The World Bank Group, number 22014.
- Vrh, Nataša, 2015. "Pay-off to Participation in Global Value Chains: How Much are New EU Member States Lagging behind the Rest of EU Countries in Terms of Domestic Value Added in Exports?," MPRA Paper 67805, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Amat Adarov & Robert Stehrer, 2021.
"Implications of foreign direct investment, capital formation and its structure for global value chains,"
The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(11), pages 3246-3299, November.
- Amat Adarov & Robert Stehrer, 2019. "Implications of Foreign Direct Investment, Capital Formation and its Structure for Global Value Chains," wiiw Working Papers 170, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Abdoulganiour Almame Tinta, 2017. "The determinants of participation in global value chains: The case of ECOWAS," Cogent Economics & Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(1), pages 1389252-138, January.
- Nataša Vrh, 2017. "The convergence in domestic value-added of exports in the EU," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(3), pages 405-430, July.
- World Bank, 2014. "Malaysia Economic Monitor, June 2014 : Boosting Trade Competitiveness," World Bank Publications - Reports 19303, The World Bank Group.
- Filippo Bontadini & Rinaldo Evangelista & Valentina Meliciani & Maria Savona, 2019. "Integration in Global Value Chains and Employment in Europe," SPRU Working Paper Series 2019-16, SPRU - Science Policy Research Unit, University of Sussex Business School.
- Dominik Boddin, 2016. "The Role of Newly Industrialized Economies in Global Value Chains," IMF Working Papers 2016/207, International Monetary Fund.
- Dutta, Sourish, 2017. "Research Methods of Assessing Global Value Chains," MPRA Paper 106201, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Liu, Hongxun & Li, Jianglong & Long, Houyin & Li, Zhi & Le, Canyu, 2018. "Promoting energy and environmental efficiency within a positive feedback loop: Insights from global value chain," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 121(C), pages 175-184.
- Victor Kummritz, 2015. "Global Value Chains: Benefiting the Domestic Economy?," IHEID Working Papers 02-2015, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Davide Rigo, 2021.
"Global value chains and technology transfer: new evidence from developing countries,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 157(2), pages 271-294, May.
- Rigo, Davide, 2020. "Global value chains and technology transfer: new evidence from developing countries," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 107009, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Pierluigi Montalbano & Silvia Nenci & Carlo Pietrobelli, 2018. "Opening and linking up: firms, GVCs, and productivity in Latin America," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 50(4), pages 917-935, April.
- Ines KERSAN-SKABIĆ, 2017. "Assessment of EU member states' positions in Global Value Chains," Eastern Journal of European Studies, Centre for European Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, vol. 8, pages 5-24, December.
- Abdulkareem Alhassan & Joshua Dzankar Zoaka & Salim Hamza Ringim, 2021. "Africa as headwaiter at the dining table of global value chains: Do institutions matter for her participation?," African Development Review, African Development Bank, vol. 33(3), pages 560-576, September.
- Amat Adarov, 2021. "Interactions Between Global Value Chains and Foreign Direct Investment: A Network Approach," wiiw Working Papers 204, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Thomas Farole, 2016. "Factory Southern Africa?," World Bank Publications - Reports 23787, The World Bank Group.
- Eduardo Rodrigues Sanguinet & Augusto Mussi Alvim & Miguel Atienza, 2022. "Trade agreements and participation in global value chains: Empirical evidence from Latin America," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(3), pages 702-738, March.
- Ilaria Fusacchia & Alessandro Antimiani & Luca Salvatici, 2021. "An assessment of import tariff costs for Italian exporting firms," Economia Politica: Journal of Analytical and Institutional Economics, Springer;Fondazione Edison, vol. 38(1), pages 31-56, April.
- Hoekman, Bernard, 2014.
"The Bali Trade Facilitation Agreement and Rulemaking in the WTO: Milestone, Mistake or Mirage?,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
10212, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bernard Hoekman, 2014. "The Bali Trade Facilitation Agreement and Rulemaking in the WTO: Milestone, Mistake or Mirage?," RSCAS Working Papers 2014/102, European University Institute.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:adb:adbacr:2165. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/afdbgci.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Peter Ondiege (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/afdbgci.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.