"The force that keeps you going": Enthusiasm in vocational education and training (VET) teachers' work
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Marisa Salanova & Arnold Bakker & Susana Llorens, 2006. "Flow at Work: Evidence for an Upward Spiral of Personal and Organizational Resources," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 7(1), pages 1-22, March.
- Wilmar Schaufeli & Marisa Salanova & Vicente González-romá & Arnold Bakker, 2002. "The Measurement of Engagement and Burnout: A Two Sample Confirmatory Factor Analytic Approach," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 3(1), pages 71-92, March.
- Gretchen Spreitzer & Kathleen Sutcliffe & Jane Dutton & Scott Sonenshein & Adam M. Grant, 2005. "A Socially Embedded Model of Thriving at Work," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 16(5), pages 537-549, October.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Guda Sridhar & Teidorlang Lyngdoh, 2019. "Flow and Information Sharing as Predictors of Ethical Selling Behavior," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 158(3), pages 807-823, September.
- Lise A. Oortmerssen & Marjolein C. J. Caniëls & Marcel F. Assen, 2020. "Coping with Work Stressors and Paving the Way for Flow: Challenge and Hindrance Demands, Humor, and Cynicism," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 21(6), pages 2257-2277, August.
- Michael Pirson, 2019. "A Humanistic Perspective for Management Theory: Protecting Dignity and Promoting Well-Being," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 159(1), pages 39-57, September.
- Ren, Hong & Yunlu, Dilek G. & Shaffer, Margaret & Fodchuk, Katherine M., 2015. "Expatriate success and thriving: The influence of job deprivation and emotional stability," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 69-78.
- Yang Cai & Youming Song & Xia Xiao & Wendian Shi, 2020. "The Effect of Social Capital on Tacit Knowledge-Sharing Intention: The Mediating Role of Employee Vigor," SAGE Open, , vol. 10(3), pages 21582440209, July.
- Irena Burić & Ivana Macuka, 2018. "Self-Efficacy, Emotions and Work Engagement Among Teachers: A Two Wave Cross-Lagged Analysis," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 19(7), pages 1917-1933, October.
- Nawrin Rubaba, 2018. "Mediating role of meaningful work between resources and work engagement in Bangladesh’s private banks," Management & Marketing, Sciendo, vol. 13(1), pages 777-795, March.
- Sang-Man Kim & Ki-Hyun Um & Hyeon Young Kim & Yong-Hyun Kim, 2016. "Hospital career management systems and their effects on the psychological state and career attitudes of nurses," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 10(1), pages 87-112, March.
- AHMED Umair & SHAH Saeed Abbas & QURESHI Muhammad Asif & SHAH Muzafar Hussain & KHUWAJA Faiz Muhammad, 2018. "Nurturing Innovation Performance Through Corporate Entrepreneurship: The Moderation Of Employee Engagement," Studies in Busine and Economics, Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 13(2), pages 20-30, August.
- Serdar Çop & Victor Oluwafemi Olorunsola & Uju Violet Alola, 2021. "Achieving environmental sustainability through green transformational leadership policy: Can green team resilience help?," Business Strategy and the Environment, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(1), pages 671-682, January.
- Ghulam Abid & Francoise Contreras & Saira Ahmed & Tehmina Qazi, 2019. "Contextual Factors and Organizational Commitment: Examining the Mediating Role of Thriving at Work," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(17), pages 1-18, August.
- Adnan Ahmed Sheikh & Aneeq Inam & Anila Rubab & Usama Najam & Naeem Ahmad Rana & Hayat Muhammad Awan, 2019. "The Spiritual Role of a Leader in Sustaining Work Engagement: A Teacher-Perceived Paradigm," SAGE Open, , vol. 9(3), pages 21582440198, July.
- KURODA Sachiko & YAMAMOTO Isamu, 2016. "Does Mental Health Matter for Firm Performance? Evidence from longitudinal Japanese firm data," Discussion papers 16016, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Satria Maulana Putra & Mahdani Ibrahim & Amri, 2020. "The Effects of Organizational Socialization Tactics on Newcomer Job Satisfaction and Engagement: Does Core Self-Evaluation Important?," Technium Social Sciences Journal, Technium Science, vol. 8(1), pages 558-568, June.
- Karanges, Emma Ruth & Beatson, Amanda & Johnston, Kim & Lings, Ian, 2014. "Optimizing employee engagement with internal communication: A social exchange perspective," jbm - Journal of Business Market Management, Free University Berlin, Marketing Department, vol. 7(2), pages 329-353.
- Jose Joaquin Pozo-Antúnez & Horacio Molina-Sánchez & Antonio Ariza-Montes & Francisco Fernández-Navarro, 2021. "Promoting work Engagement in the Accounting Profession: a Machine Learning Approach," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 157(2), pages 653-670, September.
- Oi Siu & Arnold Bakker & Xinhui Jiang, 2014. "Psychological Capital Among University Students: Relationships with Study Engagement and Intrinsic Motivation," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 15(4), pages 979-994, August.
- Shilei Zhang & Rui Shi & Liping Yun & Xuefei Li & Yun Wang & Hongbin He & Danmin Miao, 2015. "Self-regulation and Study-Related Health Outcomes: A Structural Equation Model of Regulatory Mode Orientations, Academic Burnout and Engagement Among University Students," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 123(2), pages 585-599, September.
- Umair Ahmed & Abdul Halim Abdul Majid & Md Lazim Mohd Zin, 2016. "Meaningful Work and Work Engagement: A Relationship Demanding Urgent Attention," International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, vol. 6(8), pages 116-122, August.
- Hanne Berthelsen & Jari J Hakanen & Hugo Westerlund, 2018. "Copenhagen Psychosocial Questionnaire - A validation study using the Job Demand-Resources model," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 13(4), pages 1-17, April.
More about this item
KeywordsVET; Vocational Education and Training; Teacher; Enthusiasm; Work Engagement; Vocational Education;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:ijrvet:191239. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://vetnetsite.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://vetnetsite.org/ .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.