Conditional Certainty Equivalent
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Simone Cerreia-Vioglio & Fabio Maccheroni & Massimo Marinacci & Luigi Montrucchio, 2008. "Risk Measures: Rationality and Diversification," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 100, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Massoomeh Rahsepar & Foivos Xanthos, 2020. "On the extension property of dilatation monotone risk measures," Papers 2002.11865, arXiv.org.
- Centrone, Francesca & Rosazza Gianin, Emanuela, 2018. "Capital allocation à la Aumann–Shapley for non-differentiable risk measures," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 267(2), pages 667-675.
- Asgar Jamneshan & Michael Kupper & José Miguel Zapata-García, 0. "Parameter-Dependent Stochastic Optimal Control in Finite Discrete Time," Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-23.
- Elisa Mastrogiacomo & Emanuela Rosazza Gianin, 2015. "Portfolio Optimization with Quasiconvex Risk Measures," Mathematics of Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 40(4), pages 1042-1059, October.
- Asgar Jamneshan & Michael Kupper & José Miguel Zapata-García, 2020. "Parameter-Dependent Stochastic Optimal Control in Finite Discrete Time," Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications, Springer, vol. 186(2), pages 644-666, August.
- Marco Maggis & Andrea Maran, 2018. "Stochastic Dynamic Utilities and Inter-Temporal Preferences," Papers 1803.05244, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2020.
- Alessandro Calvia & Emanuela Rosazza Gianin, 2019. "Risk measures and progressive enlargement of filtration: a BSDE approach," Papers 1904.13257, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2020.
More about this item
KeywordsStochastic dynamic utility; conditional certainty equivalent; Musielak-Orlicz spaces; quasiconcavity; dual representation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wsi:ijtafx:v:14:y:2011:i:01:n:s0219024911006255. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tai Tone Lim). General contact details of provider: http://www.worldscinet.com/ijtaf/ijtaf.shtml .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.