Intuitionistic Fuzzy Probabilistic Aggregation Operators Based on the Choquet Integral: Application in Multicriteria Decision-Making
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gang Kou & Wenshuai Wu, 2014. "Multi-criteria decision analysis for emergency medical service assessment," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 223(1), pages 239-254, December.
- Grabisch, Michel & Kojadinovic, Ivan & Meyer, Patrick, 2008.
"A review of methods for capacity identification in Choquet integral based multi-attribute utility theory: Applications of the Kappalab R package,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 186(2), pages 766-785, April.
- Michel Grabisch & Ivan Kojadinovic & Patrick Meyer, 2008. "A review of methods for capacity identification in Choquet integral based multi-attribute utility theory: Applications of the Kappalab R package," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00187175, HAL.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00445120 is not listed on IDEAS
- Merigó, José M. & Casanovas, Montserrat & Yang, Jian-Bo, 2014. "Group decision making with expertons and uncertain generalized probabilistic weighted aggregation operators," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 235(1), pages 215-224.
- repec:wsi:ijitdm:v:14:y:2015:i:03:n:s021962201550008x is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:wsi:ijitdm:v:11:y:2012:i:01:n:s0219622012500095 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sirbiladze, Gia & Khutsishvili, Irina & Ghvaberidze, Bezhan, 2014. "Multistage decision-making fuzzy methodology for optimal investments based on experts’ evaluations," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 232(1), pages 169-177.
- Kou, Gang & Lin, Changsheng, 2014. "A cosine maximization method for the priority vector derivation in AHP," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 235(1), pages 225-232.
- Gia Sirbiladze, 2016. "New Fuzzy Aggregation Operators Based on the Finite Choquet Integral — Application in the MADM Problem," International Journal of Information Technology & Decision Making (IJITDM), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 15(03), pages 517-551, May.
- Guangxu Li & Gang Kou & Changsheng Lin & Liang Xu & Yi Liao, 2015. "Multi-attribute decision making with generalized fuzzy numbers," Journal of the Operational Research Society, Palgrave Macmillan;The OR Society, vol. 66(11), pages 1793-1803, November.
- Michel Grabisch & Jean-Luc Marichal & Radko Mesiar & Endre Pap, 2009. "Aggregation functions," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00445120, HAL.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00187175 is not listed on IDEAS
- Grabisch, Michel, 1996. "The application of fuzzy integrals in multicriteria decision making," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 89(3), pages 445-456, March.
More about this item
KeywordsAssociated probabilities of a fuzzy measure; Choquet integral; intuitionistic fuzzy set; intuitionistic fuzzy aggregation operator; fuzzy multicriteria decision-making;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wsi:ijitdm:v:16:y:2017:i:01:n:s0219622016500449. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tai Tone Lim). General contact details of provider: http://www.worldscinet.com/ijitdm/ijitdm.shtml .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.