An Examination of Insurance Stock Prices Following the 1989 Loma Prieta Earthquake
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:pal:gpprii:v:42:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1057_s41288-016-0004-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:riibaf:v:41:y:2017:i:c:p:556-576 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kleidt Benjamin & Schiereck Dirk & Sigl-Grueb Christof, 2009. "Rationality at the Eve of Destruction: Insurance Stocks and Huge Catastrophic Events," Journal of Business Valuation and Economic Loss Analysis, De Gruyter, vol. 4(2), pages 1-27, April.
- Oskar Kowalewksi & Piotr Spiewanowski, 2017. "Stock market response to potash mine disasters," Working Papers 2017-ACF-02, IESEG School of Management.
- Benjamin M. Blau & Robert A. Van Ness & Chip Wade, 2008. "Capitalizing on Catastrophe: Short Selling Insurance Stocks Around Hurricanes Katrina and Rita," Journal of Risk & Insurance, The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 75(4), pages 967-996.
- Atsushi Takao & Takuya Yoshizawa & Shuofen Hsu & Takashi Yamasaki, 2011. "The Effect of the Great East Japan Earthquake on the Stock Prices of Non-Life Insurance Companies," Discussion Papers 2011-46, Kobe University, Graduate School of Business Administration.
- repec:bla:jrinsu:v:83:y:2016:i:4:p:849-876 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wri:journl:v:16:y:1993:i:1:p:1-15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .