Addressing climate change democratically. Multi-level governance, transnational networks and governmental structures
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rolf Lidskog, 2005. "Siting conflicts -- democratic perspectives and political implications," Journal of Risk Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(3), pages 187-206, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Allen, Patricia & Chatterton, Tim, 2013. "Carbon reduction scenarios for 2050: An explorative analysis of public preferences," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 796-808.
- Anderson, Brilé & Bernauer, Thomas & Kachi, Aya, 2017. "Towards a More Nuanced Understanding of How International Pooling of Authority May Affect the Perceived Legitimacy of Global Governance," Working papers 2017/16, Faculty of Business and Economics - University of Basel.
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:143:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10551-015-2769-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Riikka Sievänen & John Sumelius & K. Islam & Mila Sell, 2013. "From struggle in responsible investment to potential to improve global environmental governance through UN PRI," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 13(2), pages 197-217, May.
- Castán Broto, Vanesa, 2017. "Urban Governance and the Politics of Climate change," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 1-15.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:sustdv:v:18:y:2010:i:1:p:32-41. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1002/(ISSN)1099-1719 .