Medicare Part D and Its Effect on the Use of Prescription Drugs and Use of Other Health Care Services of the Elderly
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joyce, Geoffrey F. & Zissimopoulos, Julie & Goldman, Dana P., 2013. "Digesting the doughnut hole," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 1345-1355.
- Alpert, Abby, 2016. "The anticipatory effects of Medicare Part D on drug utilization," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 28-45.
- repec:kap:ijhcfe:v:17:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10754-017-9211-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:ijhcfe:v:17:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s10754-016-9195-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kaestner, Robert & Sasso, Anthony T. Lo, 2015.
"Does seeing the doctor more often keep you out of the hospital?,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 259-272.
- Robert Kaestner & Anthony T. Lo Sasso, 2012. "Does Seeing the Doctor More Often Keep You Out of the Hospital?," NBER Working Papers 18255, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wang, Chao & Li, Qing & Sweetman, Arthur & Hurley, Jeremiah, 2015. "Mandatory universal drug plan, access to health care and health: Evidence from Canada," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 80-96.
- repec:eee:jhecon:v:53:y:2017:i:c:p:17-37 is not listed on IDEAS
- Robert Kaestner & Cuiping Long & G. Caleb Alexander, 2014. "Effects of Prescription Drug Insurance on Hospitalization and Mortality: Evidence from Medicare Part D," NBER Working Papers 19948, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:jpamgt:v:31:y:2012:i:2:p:253-279. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/journal/34787/home .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .