Medicare Part D and Its Effect on the Use of Prescription Drugs and Use of Other Health Care Services of the Elderly
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lyon,Thomas P. & Maxwell,John W., 2004. "Corporate Environmentalism and Public Policy," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521819473, December.
- Mark Atlas, 2007. "TRI to Communicate: Public Knowledge of the Federal Toxics Release Inventory," Social Science Quarterly, Southwestern Social Science Association, vol. 88(2), pages 555-572.
- Bennear, Lori S. & Olmstead, Sheila M., 2008. "The impacts of the "right to know": Information disclosure and the violation of drinking water standards," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 117-130, September.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1995:85:4:528-534_8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ginger Zhe Jin & Phillip Leslie, 2003. "The Effect of Information on Product Quality: Evidence from Restaurant Hygiene Grade Cards," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 118(2), pages 409-451.
- Ellickson, Bryan, 1981. "An alternative test of the hedonic theory of housing markets," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 56-79, January.
- Konar, Shameek & Cohen, Mark A., 1997. "Information As Regulation: The Effect of Community Right to Know Laws on Toxic Emissions," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 109-124, January.
- Shimshack, Jay P. & Ward, Michael B. & Beatty, Timothy K.M., 2007.
"Mercury advisories: Information, education, and fish consumption,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 158-179, March.
- Timothy K.M. Beatty & Jay P. Shimshack & Michael B. Ward, 2005. "Are Mercury Advisories Effective? Information, Education, and Fish Consumption," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0502, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Shimshack, Jay P. & Ward, Michael B. & Beatty, Timothy K.M., 2007. "Mercury advisories: Information, education, and fish consumption," MPRA Paper 25995, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Miceli, Thomas J & Pancak, Katherine A & Sirmans, C F, 1996. "An Economic Analysis of Lead Paint Laws," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 59-75, January.
- Schaninger, Charles M & Sciglimpaglia, Donald, 1981. " The Influence of Cognitive Personality Traits and Demographics on Consumer Information Acquisition," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 8(2), pages 208-216, September.
- David Weil & Archon Fung & Mary Graham & Elena Fagotto, 2006. "The effectiveness of regulatory disclosure policies," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25(1), pages 155-181.
- Scott Marchi & James Hamilton, 2006. "Assessing the Accuracy of Self-Reported Data: an Evaluation of the Toxics Release Inventory," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 32(1), pages 57-76, January.
- Don S. Grant & Liam Downey, 1995. "Regulation through Information: An Empirical Analysis of the Effects of State-sponsored Right-to-know Programs on Industrial Toxic Pollution," Review of Policy Research, Policy Studies Organization, vol. 14(3-4), pages 339-352, September.
- Jacoby, Jacob & Chestnut, Robert W & Silberman, William, 1977. " Consumer Use and Comprehension of Nutrition Information," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 4(2), pages 119-128, Se.
- Marc D. Shapiro, 2005. "Equity and information: Information regulation, environmental justice, and risks from toxic chemicals," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(2), pages 373-398.
- Khanna, Madhu & Quimio, Wilma Rose H. & Bojilova, Dora, 1998. "Toxics Release Information: A Policy Tool for Environmental Protection," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 243-266, November.
- Mark Cohen & V. Santhakumar, 2007. "Information Disclosure as Environmental Regulation: A Theoretical Analysis," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 37(3), pages 599-620, July.
- McEwen, William J, 1978. " Bridging the Information Gap," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 4(4), pages 247-251, March.
- Harding, John P. & Rosenthal, Stuart S. & Sirmans, C.F., 2007. "Depreciation of housing capital, maintenance, and house price inflation: Estimates from a repeat sales model," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 193-217, March.
- Darren Grant, 2005. "Information and sorting in the market for obstetrical services," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(7), pages 703-719.
- Hyunhoe Bae & Peter Wilcoxen & David Popp, 2010.
"Information disclosure policy: Do state data processing efforts help more than the information disclosure itself?,"
Journal of Policy Analysis and Management,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 29(1), pages 163-182.
- Hyunhoe Bae & Peter Wilcoxen & David Popp, 2008. "Information Disclosure Policy: Do States' Data Processing Efforts Help More than the Information Disclosure Itself?," NBER Working Papers 14409, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gary Chamberlain, 1980. "Analysis of Covariance with Qualitative Data," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 47(1), pages 225-238.
- George J. Stigler, 1961. "The Economics of Information," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 69, pages 213-213.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joyce, Geoffrey F. & Zissimopoulos, Julie & Goldman, Dana P., 2013. "Digesting the doughnut hole," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 1345-1355.
- Alpert, Abby, 2016. "The anticipatory effects of Medicare Part D on drug utilization," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 28-45.
- repec:kap:ijhcfe:v:17:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10754-017-9211-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:ijhcfe:v:17:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s10754-016-9195-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kaestner, Robert & Sasso, Anthony T. Lo, 2015.
"Does seeing the doctor more often keep you out of the hospital?,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 259-272.
- Robert Kaestner & Anthony T. Lo Sasso, 2012. "Does Seeing the Doctor More Often Keep You Out of the Hospital?," NBER Working Papers 18255, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wang, Chao & Li, Qing & Sweetman, Arthur & Hurley, Jeremiah, 2015. "Mandatory universal drug plan, access to health care and health: Evidence from Canada," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 80-96.
- repec:eee:jhecon:v:53:y:2017:i:c:p:17-37 is not listed on IDEAS
- Robert Kaestner & Cuiping Long & G. Caleb Alexander, 2014. "Effects of Prescription Drug Insurance on Hospitalization and Mortality: Evidence from Medicare Part D," NBER Working Papers 19948, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:jpamgt:v:31:y:2012:i:2:p:253-279. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/journal/34787/home .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .