Giving, Volunteering, and Mistrusting Government
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pauly, Mark V, 1970. "Efficiency in the Provision of Consumption Subsidies," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 23(1), pages 33-57.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Franz Hackl & Martin Halla & Gerald Pruckner, 2012.
"Volunteering and the state,"
Springer, vol. 151(3), pages 465-495, June.
- Franz Hackl & Martin Halla & Gerald J. Pruckner, 2009. "Volunteering and the State," NRN working papers 2009-01, The Austrian Center for Labor Economics and the Analysis of the Welfare State, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Franz Hackl & Martin Halla & Gerald J. Pruckner, 2009. "Volunteering and the State," Economics working papers 2009-01, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Hackl, Franz & Halla, Martin & Pruckner, Gerald J., 2009. "Volunteering and the State," IZA Discussion Papers 4016, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Derin-Güre, Pinar & Uler, Neslihan, 2010. "Charitable giving under inequality aversion," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 107(2), pages 208-210, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:jpamgt:v:20:y:2001:i:4:p:765-769. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/journal/34787/home .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .