Will It All End In Tears? Infrastructure Spending And African Development In Historical Perspective
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jonathan D. Moyer & Mark Eshbaugh & Jessica Rettig, 2017. "Cost analysis of global road traffic death prevention: Forecasts to 2050," Development Policy Review, Overseas Development Institute, vol. 35(6), pages 745-757, November.
- Lema, Rasmus & Hanlin, Rebecca & Hansen, Ulrich Elmer & Nzila, Charles, 2018. "Renewable electrification and local capability formation: Linkages and interactive learning," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 117(C), pages 326-339.
- Ansar, Atif & Flyvbjerg, Bent & Budzier, Alexander & Lunn, Daniel, 2014.
"Should we build more large dams? The actual costs of hydropower megaproject development,"
Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 43-56.
- Atif Ansar & Bent Flyvbjerg & Alexander Budzier & Daniel Lunn, 2014. "Should we build more large dams? The actual costs of hydropower megaproject development," Papers 1409.0002, arXiv.org.
- J Grant C Hopcraft & Gerald Bigurube & James Daudi Lembeli & Markus Borner, 2015. "Balancing Conservation with National Development: A Socio-Economic Case Study of the Alternatives to the Serengeti Road," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 10(7), pages 1-16, July.
- Paul Terna Gbahabo & Oluseye Samuel Ajuwon, 2017. "Effects of Project Cost Overruns and Schedule Delays in Sub-Saharan Africa," European Journal of Interdisciplinary Studies Articles, European Center for Science Education and Research, vol. 3, EJIS Janu.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:jintdv:v:24:y:2012:i:2:p:237-254. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/journal/5102/home .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.