Subrata Ghatak and Jose R. Sanchez-Fung. Monetary Economics in Developing Countries (Hampshire: Palgrave-Macmillan, 2007, pp. 320)
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 22 (2010)
Issue (Month): 7 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/journal/5102/home|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Carpenter, Seth B, 1999. "Informal Credit Markets and the Transmission of Monetary Policy: Evidence from South Korea," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 3(3), pages 323-335, October.
- José R. Sánchez-Fung, 2002.
"Estimating a Monetary Policy Reaction Function for the Dominican Republic,"
Studies in Economics
0201, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Jose Sanchez-fung, 2005. "Estimating a monetary policy reaction function for the dominican republic," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(4), pages 563-577.
- Leiderman, Leonardo, 1984. "On the monetary-macro dynamics of Colombia and Mexico," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 183-201.
- Schmidt-Hebbel, Klaus & Tapia, Matias, 2002. "Inflation targeting in Chile," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 125-146, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:jintdv:v:22:y:2010:i:7:p:1042-1043. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.