What moves option‐implied bond market expectations?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Vähämaa, Sami & Watzka, Sebastian & Äijö, Janne, 2005. "What moves option-implied bond market expectations?," Munich Reprints in Economics 19704, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jukka Sihvonen & Sami Vähämaa, 2014. "Forward‐Looking Monetary Policy Rules and Option‐Implied Interest Rate Expectations," Journal of Futures Markets, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 34(4), pages 346-373, April.
- Beber, Alessandro & Brandt, Michael W., 2006.
"The effect of macroeconomic news on beliefs and preferences: Evidence from the options market,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 53(8), pages 1997-2039, November.
- Alessandro Beber & Michael W. Brandt, 2003. "The Effect of Macroeconomic News on Beliefs and Preferences: Evidence from the Options Market," NBER Working Papers 9914, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alessandro BEBER & Michael W. BRANDT, 2004. "The Effects of Macroeconomic News on Beliefs and Preferences: Evidence from the Options Market," FAME Research Paper Series rp105, International Center for Financial Asset Management and Engineering.
- Smales, Lee A., 2015. "Better the devil you know: The influence of political incumbency on Australian financial market uncertainty," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 59-74.
- Lai, Ya-Wen, 2017. "Macroeconomic factors and index option returns," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 452-477.
- Smales, Lee A., 2014. "Political uncertainty and financial market uncertainty in an Australian context," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 415-435.
- repec:eee:eneeco:v:72:y:2018:i:c:p:356-364 is not listed on IDEAS
- Schlögl, Erik, 2013. "Option pricing where the underlying assets follow a Gram/Charlier density of arbitrary order," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 611-632.
- repec:eee:jimfin:v:79:y:2017:i:c:p:218-231 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:jfutmk:v:25:y:2005:i:9:p:817-843. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/0270-7314/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.