Teacher Quality and Student Achievement: Evidence from a Sample of Dutch Twins
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cabrera, José María & Webbink, Dinand, 2018. "Do higher salaries yield better teachers and better student outcomes?," MPRA Paper 86972, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ferreira Sequeda, Maria & Golsteyn, Bart & Parra Cely, Sergio, 2018.
"The effect of grade retention on secondary school performance: Evidence from a natural experiment,"
ROA Research Memorandum
003, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- Ferreira Sequeda, Maria & Golsteyn, Bart & Parra Cely, Sergio, 2018. "The Effect of Grade Retention on Secondary School Performance: Evidence from a Natural Experiment," Research Memorandum 018, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Ferreira Sequeda, Maria & Golsteyn, Bart H.H. & Parra-Cely, Sergio, 2018. "The Effect of Grade Retention on Secondary School Performance: Evidence from a Natural Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 11604, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- José María Cabrera & Dinand Webbink., 2018. "Do higher salaries yield better teachers and better student outcomes?," Documentos de Trabajo/Working Papers 1804, Facultad de Ciencias Empresariales y Economia. Universidad de Montevideo..
More about this item
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
- Teacher Quality and Student Achievement: Evidence from a Sample of Dutch Twins (JAE 2017) in ReplicationWiki
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:japmet:v:32:y:2017:i:3:p:643-660. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/0883-7252/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.