Fish and chips all round? Regulation of DNA-based genetic diagnostics
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 18 (2009)
Issue (Month): 11 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/cgi-bin/jhome/5749|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kalipso Chalkidou & Anthony Culyer & Bhash Naidoo & Peter Littlejohns, 2008. "Cost-effective public health guidance: asking questions from the decision-maker's viewpoint," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(3), pages 441-448.
- Basu, Anirban & Meltzer, David, 2005. "Implications of spillover effects within the family for medical cost-effectiveness analysis," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 751-773, July.
- Karl Claxton, 2007. "Oft, Vbp: Qed?," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(6), pages 545-558.
- N. J. Cooper & A. J. Sutton & A. E. Ades & S. Paisley & D. R. Jones, 2007. "Use of evidence in economic decision models: practical issues and methodological challenges," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(12), pages 1277-1286.
- Richard Smith, 2008. "Globalization: the key challenge facing health economics in the 21st century," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(1), pages 1-3.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:hlthec:v:18:y:2009:i:11:p:1233-1236. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.