Calculation of quality adjusted life years in the published literature: a review of methodology and transparency
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nicholas Graves & Damian Walker & Rosalind Raine & Andrew Hutchings & Jennifer A. Roberts, 2002. "Cost data for individual patients included in clinical studies: no amount of statistical analysis can compensate for inadequate costing methods," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(8), pages 735-739.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christine McDonough & Anna Tosteson, 2007. "Measuring Preferences for Cost-Utility Analysis," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 25(2), pages 93-106, February.
- Miriam Krieger & Thomas Mayrhofer, 2012. "Patient Preferences and Treatment Thresholds under Diagnostic Risk – An Economic Laboratory Experiment," Ruhr Economic Papers 0321, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Gre[ss], Stefan & Niebuhr, Dea & Rothgang, Heinz & Wasem, Jurgen, 2005. "Criteria and procedures for determining benefit packages in health care: A comparative perspective," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 78-91, July.
- Nadia YAKHELEF & Martine AUDIBERT & Bruno PEIRERA & Antoine MONS & Emmanuel CHABERT, 2015. "Cost-utility Analysis of Vertebroplasty versus Thoracolumbosacral Orthosis in the Treatment of Traumatic Vertebral Fractures," Working Papers 201534, CERDI.
- Moreno, E. & Girón, F.J. & Martínez, M.L. & Vázquez-Polo, F.J. & Negrín, M.A., 2013. "Optimal treatments in cost-effectiveness analysis in the presence of covariates: Improving patient subgroup definition," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 226(1), pages 173-182.
- Negrin, Miguel A. & Vázquez-Polo, Francisco-José, 2008. "Incorporating model uncertainty in cost-effectiveness analysis: A Bayesian model averaging approach," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 1250-1259, September.
- Thomas Reinhold & Claudia Witt & Susanne Jena & Benno Brinkhaus & Stefan Willich, 2008. "Quality of life and cost-effectiveness of acupuncture treatment in patients with osteoarthritis pain," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 9(3), pages 209-219, August.
- Mayrhofer, Thomas & Krieger, Miriam, 2012.
"Patient Preferences and Treatment Thresholds under Diagnostic Risk: An Economic Laboratory Experiment,"
Annual Conference 2012 (Goettingen): New Approaches and Challenges for the Labor Market of the 21st Century
62033, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Krieger, Miriam & Mayrhofer, Thomas, 2012. "Patient Preferences and Treatment Thresholds under Diagnostic Risk – An Economic Laboratory Experiment," Ruhr Economic Papers 321, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- repec:zbw:rwirep:0321 is not listed on IDEAS
- Maria-Florencia Hutter & Roberto Rodríguez-Ibeas & Fernando Antonanzas, 2014. "Methodological reviews of economic evaluations in health care: what do they target?," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 15(8), pages 829-840, November.
- Nadia Yakhelef & Martine Audibert & Bruno Peirera & Antoine Mons & Emmanuel Chabert, 2015. "Cost-utility Analysis of Vertebroplasty versus Thoracolumbosacral Orthosis in the Treatment of Traumatic Vertebral Fractures," Working Papers halshs-01241824, HAL.
- Miguel A. Negrín & Francisco J. Vázquez-Polo, 2006. "Bayesian cost-effectiveness analysis with two measures of effectiveness: the cost-effectiveness acceptability plane," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(4), pages 363-372.
- repec:spr:pharmo:v:1:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s41669-017-0015-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rachael Hunter & Gianluca Baio & Thomas Butt & Stephen Morris & Jeff Round & Nick Freemantle, 2015. "An Educational Review of the Statistical Issues in Analysing Utility Data for Cost-Utility Analysis," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 33(4), pages 355-366, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:hlthec:v:13:y:2004:i:12:p:1203-1210. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/cgi-bin/jhome/5749 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.