Direct Medical Costs, Productivity Loss Costs and Out-Of-Pocket Expenditures in Women with Breast Cancer in Latin America and the Caribbean: A Systematic Review
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fiona M. Clement (Nee Shrive) & William A. Ghali & Cam Donaldson & Braden J. Manns, 2009. "The impact of using different costing methods on the results of an economic evaluation of cardiac care: microcosting vs gross‐costing approaches," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(4), pages 377-388, April.
- Zsolt Mogyorosy & Peter Smith, 2005. "The main methodological issues in costing health care services: A literature review," Working Papers 007cherp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
- Nicholas Graves & Damian Walker & Rosalind Raine & Andrew Hutchings & Jennifer A. Roberts, 2002. "Cost data for individual patients included in clinical studies: no amount of statistical analysis can compensate for inadequate costing methods," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(8), pages 735-739, December.
- Michael Urbich & Gary Globe & Krystallia Pantiri & Marieke Heisen & Craig Bennison & Heidi S. Wirtz & Gian Luca Di Tanna, 2020. "A Systematic Review of Medical Costs Associated with Heart Failure in the USA (2014–2020)," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 38(11), pages 1219-1236, November.
- Drummond, Michael F. & Sculpher, Mark J. & Torrance, George W. & O'Brien, Bernie J. & Stoddart, Greg L., 2005. "Methods for the Economic Evaluation of Health Care Programmes," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, edition 3, number 9780198529453.
- Li Sun & Rosa Legood & Isabel dos-Santos-Silva & Shivani Mathur Gaiha & Zia Sadique, 2018. "Global treatment costs of breast cancer by stage: A systematic review," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 13(11), pages 1-14, November.
- Olivia Ernstsson & Hanna Gyllensten & Kristina Alexanderson & Petter Tinghög & Emilie Friberg & Anders Norlund, 2016. "Cost of Illness of Multiple Sclerosis - A Systematic Review," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 11(7), pages 1-25, July.
- Anthony J. Culyer, 2005. "The Dictionary of Health Economics," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 2934.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Journal round-up: PharmacoEconomics 39(5)
by Don Husereau in The Academic Health Economists' Blog on 2021-07-16 06:00:06
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Shelley Potter & Charlotte Davies & Gareth Davies & Caoimhe Rice & William Hollingworth, 2020. "The use of micro-costing in economic analyses of surgical interventions: a systematic review," Health Economics Review, Springer, vol. 10(1), pages 1-11, December.
- Claudia Fischer & Susanne Mayer & Nataša Perić & Judit Simon, 2022. "Harmonization issues in unit costing of service use for multi-country, multi-sectoral health economic evaluations: a scoping review," Health Economics Review, Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 1-13, December.
- Richard Grieve & John Cairns & Simon G. Thompson, 2010. "Improving costing methods in multicentre economic evaluation: the use of multiple imputation for unit costs," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(8), pages 939-954, August.
- Manuel Gomes & Richard Grieve & Richard Nixon & W. J. Edmunds, 2012. "Statistical Methods for Cost-Effectiveness Analyses That Use Data from Cluster Randomized Trials," Medical Decision Making, , vol. 32(1), pages 209-220, January.
- Abdelbaste Hrifach & Coralie Brault & Sandrine Couray-Targe & Lionel Badet & Pascale Guerre & Christell Ganne & Hassan Serrier & Vanessa Labeye & Pierre Farge & Cyrille Colin, 2016. "Mixed method versus full top-down microcosting for organ recovery cost assessment in a French hospital group," Health Economics Review, Springer, vol. 6(1), pages 1-7, December.
- Eduard Beck & Carlos Avila & Sofia Gerbase & Guy Harling & Paul Lay, 2012. "Counting the Cost of Not Costing HIV Health Facilities Accurately," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 30(10), pages 887-902, October.
- M. Carreras & M. García-Goñi & P. Ibern & J. Coderch & L. Vall-Llosera & J. Inoriza, 2011.
"Estimates of patient costs related with population morbidity: can indirect costs affect the results?,"
The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 12(4), pages 289-295, August.
- M. Carreras & Manuel García-Goñi & Pere Ibern & J. Coderch & L. Vall-Llosera & José María Inoriza, 2009. "Estimates of patient costs related with population morbidity: Can indirect costs affect the results?," Working Papers, Research Center on Health and Economics 1138, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Josephine C. Jacobs & Paul G. Barnett, 2017. "Emergent Challenges in Determining Costs for Economic Evaluations," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 35(2), pages 129-139, February.
- Chrysanthos D. Christou & Eleni C. Athanasiadou & Andreas I. Tooulias & Argyrios Tzamalis & Georgios Tsoulfas, 2022. "The process of estimating the cost of surgery: Providing a practical framework for surgeons," International Journal of Health Planning and Management, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(4), pages 1926-1940, July.
- Zuzana Špacírová & David Epstein & Leticia García-Mochón & Joan Rovira & Antonio Olry de Labry Lima & Jaime Espín, 2020. "A general framework for classifying costing methods for economic evaluation of health care," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 21(4), pages 529-542, June.
- Adam Martin & Alex Jones & Miranda Mugford & Ian Shemilt & Ruth Hancock & Raphael Wittenberg, 2012. "Methods Used To Identify And Measure Resource Use In Economic Evaluations: A Systematic Review Of Questionnaires For Older People," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(8), pages 1017-1022, August.
- Grégoire Mercier & Gérald Naro, 2014. "Costing Hospital Surgery Services: The Method Matters," Post-Print hal-01829947, HAL.
- Valentin Brodszky & Zsuzsanna Beretzky & Petra Baji & Fanni Rencz & Márta Péntek & Alexandru Rotar & Konstantin Tachkov & Susanne Mayer & Judit Simon & Maciej Niewada & Rok Hren & László Gulácsi, 2019. "Cost-of-illness studies in nine Central and Eastern European countries," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 20(1), pages 155-172, June.
- Christabel C Enweronu-Laryea & Hilary D Andoh & Audrey Frimpong-Barfi & Francis M Asenso-Boadi, 2018. "Parental costs for in-patient neonatal services for perinatal asphyxia and low birth weight in Ghana," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 13(10), pages 1-14, October.
- Saha, Sanjib & Gerdtham, Ulf-G. & Toresson, Håkan & Minthon, Lennart & Jarl, Johan, 2018. "Economic Evaluation of Interventions for Screening of Dementia," Working Papers 2018:20, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Mark Oppe & Daniela Ortín-Sulbarán & Carlos Vila Silván & Anabel Estévez-Carrillo & Juan M. Ramos-Goñi, 2021. "Cost-effectiveness of adding Sativex® spray to spasticity care in Belgium: using bootstrapping instead of Monte Carlo simulation for probabilistic sensitivity analyses," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 22(5), pages 711-721, July.
- Ties Hoomans & Johan Severens & Nicole Roer & Gepke Delwel, 2012. "Methodological Quality of Economic Evaluations of New Pharmaceuticals in the Netherlands," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 30(3), pages 219-227, March.
- Khan, Md. Tajuddin & Kishore, Avinash & Joshi, Pramod Kumar, 2016.
"Gender dimensions on farmersâ€™ preferences for direct-seeded rice with drum seeder in India:,"
IFPRI discussion papers
1550, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Md. Tajuddin Khan & Avinash Kishore & P.K. Joshi, 2016. "Gender Dimensions on Farmersâ€™ Preferences for Direct-Seeded Rice with Drum Seeder in India," Working Papers id:11274, eSocialSciences.
- Jose L Burgos & Thomas L Patterson & Joshua S Graff-Zivin & James G Kahn & M Gudelia Rangel & M Remedios Lozada & Hugo Staines & Steffanie A Strathdee, 2016. "Cost-Effectiveness of Combined Sexual and Injection Risk Reduction Interventions among Female Sex Workers Who Inject Drugs in Two Very Distinct Mexican Border Cities," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 11(2), pages 1-15, February.
- Najmiatul Fitria & Antoinette D. I. Asselt & Maarten J. Postma, 2019. "Cost-effectiveness of controlling gestational diabetes mellitus: a systematic review," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 20(3), pages 407-417, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:pharme:v:39:y:2021:i:5:d:10.1007_s40273-021-01014-9. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If CitEc recognized a bibliographic reference but did not link an item in RePEc to it, you can help with this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Sonal Shukla or Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.