The main methodological issues in costing health care services: A literature review
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Palmer, Stephen & Smith, Peter C., 2000. "Incorporating option values into the economic evaluation of health care technologies," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 755-766, September.
- Claxton, Karl, 1999. "The irrelevance of inference: a decision-making approach to the stochastic evaluation of health care technologies," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 341-364, June.
- Basu, Anirban, 2011.
"Economics of individualization in comparative effectiveness research and a basis for a patient-centered health care,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 549-559, May.
- Anirban Basu, 2011. "Economics of Individualization in Comparative Effectiveness Research and a Basis for a Patient-Centered Health Care," NBER Working Papers 16900, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- McCabe, C & Claxton, K & Culyer, AJ, 2008. "The NICE Cost-Effectiveness Threshold: What it is and What that Means," MPRA Paper 26466, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aaron A. Stinnett & John Mullahy, 1998. "Net Health Benefits: A New Framework for the Analysis of Uncertainty in Cost-Effectiveness Analysis," NBER Technical Working Papers 0227, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Karl Claxton & Mark Sculpher & Chris McCabe & Andrew Briggs & Ron Akehurst & Martin Buxton & John Brazier & Tony O'Hagan, 2005. "Probabilistic sensitivity analysis for NICE technology assessment: not an optional extra," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(4), pages 339-347.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Josephine C. Jacobs & Paul G. Barnett, 2017. "Emergent Challenges in Determining Costs for Economic Evaluations," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 35(2), pages 129-139, February.
- M. Carreras & M. García-Goñi & P. Ibern & J. Coderch & L. Vall-Llosera & J. Inoriza, 2011.
"Estimates of patient costs related with population morbidity: can indirect costs affect the results?,"
The European Journal of Health Economics,
Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 12(4), pages 289-295, August.
- M. Carreras & Manuel García-Goñi & Pere Ibern & J. Coderch & L. Vall-Llosera & José María Inoriza, 2009. "Estimates of patient costs related with population morbidity: Can indirect costs affect the results?," Working Papers, Research Center on Health and Economics 1138, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- repec:bla:ijhplm:v:32:y:2017:i:4:p:388-399 is not listed on IDEAS
- M. Carreras & Manuel García-Goñi & Pere Ibern & J. Coderch & L. Vall-Llosera & José María Inoriza, 2009. "Estimates of patient costs related with population morbidity: Can indirect costs affect the results?," Economics Working Papers 1138, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Abdelbaste Hrifach & Coralie Brault & Sandrine Couray-Targe & Lionel Badet & Pascale Guerre & Christell Ganne & Hassan Serrier & Vanessa Labeye & Pierre Farge & Cyrille Colin, 2016. "Mixed method versus full top-down microcosting for organ recovery cost assessment in a French hospital group," Health Economics Review, Springer, vol. 6(1), pages 1-7, December.
- Eduard Beck & Carlos Avila & Sofia Gerbase & Guy Harling & Paul Lay, 2012. "Counting the Cost of Not Costing HIV Health Facilities Accurately," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 30(10), pages 887-902, October.
- Reinhard Busse & Jonas Schreyögg & Peter C. Smith, 2008. "Variability in healthcare treatment costs amongst nine EU countries - results from the Health BASKET project," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(S1), pages 1-8.
- repec:spr:hecrev:v:7:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1186_s13561-017-0184-0 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:chy:respap:7cherp. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gill Forder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/chyoruk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .