Market segment analysis to target young adult wine drinkers
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:joreco:v:19:y:2012:i:1:p:45-58 is not listed on IDEAS
- Villanueva, Emiliano C. & Castillo-Valero, Juan SebastiÃ¡n & GarcÃa-Cortijo, MÂª Carmen, 2015. "Who is Drinking Wine in the United States? The Demographic and Socio-Economic Profile of U.S. Wine Consumers (1972-2012)," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 18(4).
- repec:eee:joreco:v:20:y:2013:i:3:p:349-357 is not listed on IDEAS
- Woods, Timothy A. & Deng, Xueting & Nogueira, Lia & Yang, Shang-Ho, 2015. "Local Wine Expenditure Determinants in the Northern Appalachian States," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 46(2), July.
- Salois, Matthew J. & Reilly, Amber, 2014. "Millennial Parents and the Effectiveness of Generic Advertising for 100% Orange Juice," 2014 Annual Meeting, February 1-4, 2014, Dallas, Texas 162592, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:agribz:v:22:y:2006:i:3:p:307-322. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1002/(ISSN)1520-6297 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.