Market segment analysis to target young adult wine drinkers
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Wiggins, Steven N & Raboy, David G, 1996. "Price Premia to Name Brands: An Empirical Analysis," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(4), pages 377-388, December.
- Nuxoll, Daniel A, 1994. "Differences in Relative Prices and International Differences in Growth Rates," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 84(5), pages 1423-1436, December.
- Durham, Catherine A. & Johnson, Aaron J. & Vega-H, Esteban, 2003. "Marketing Oregon Grass Seed in China: A Two-Decade View," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 6(04).
- Richards, Timothy J. & Patterson, Paul M., 1998.
"Dynamic Complementarity In Export Promotion: The Market Access Program In Fruits And Vegetables,"
Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 23(02), December.
- Richards, Timothy J. & Patterson, Paul M., 1998. "Dynamic Complementarity In Export Promotion: The Market Access Program In Fruits And Vegetables," 1998 Annual meeting, August 2-5, Salt Lake City, UT 20851, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Arellano, Manuel & Bover, Olympia, 1995.
"Another look at the instrumental variable estimation of error-components models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 29-51, July.
- M Arellano & O Bover, 1990. "Another Look at the Instrumental Variable Estimation of Error-Components Models," CEP Discussion Papers dp0007, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Gordon L. Myer & Arunava Bhattacharyya & Jianjian Liu, 1998. "Alfalfa seed demand analysis using panel data from seven Western states," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(2), pages 139-146.
- Anderson, T. W. & Hsiao, Cheng, 1982. "Formulation and estimation of dynamic models using panel data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 47-82, January.
- Kinnucan, Henry W. & Xiao, Hui & Yu, Shixue, 2000. "Relative Effectiveness Of Usda'S Nonprice Export Promotion Instruments," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 25(02), December.
- Cong Tru Le & Harry M. Kaiser & William Tomek, 1998.
"Export promotion and import demand for US red meat in selected Pacific Rim countries,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(2), pages 95-105.
- Le, Cong Tru & Kaiser, Harry M. & Tomek, William G., 1997. "Export Promotion and Import Demand for U.8. Red Meat in Selected Pacific Rim Countries," Research Bulletins 122808, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Comeau, Allison & Mittelhammer, Ronald C. & Wahl, Thomas I., 1997. "Assessing The Effectiveness Of Mpp And Tea Advertising And Promotion Efforts In The Japanese Market For Meats," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 28(2), July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Villanueva, Emiliano C. & Castillo-Valero, Juan SebastiÃ¡n & GarcÃa-Cortijo, MÂª Carmen, 2015. "Who is Drinking Wine in the United States? The Demographic and Socio-Economic Profile of U.S. Wine Consumers (1972-2012)," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 18(4).
- Woods, Timothy A. & Deng, Xueting & Nogueira, Lia & Yang, Shang-Ho, 2015. "Local Wine Expenditure Determinants in the Northern Appalachian States," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 46(2), July.
- Salois, Matthew J. & Reilly, Amber, 2014. "Millennial Parents and the Effectiveness of Generic Advertising for 100% Orange Juice," 2014 Annual Meeting, February 1-4, 2014, Dallas, Texas 162592, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:agribz:v:22:y:2006:i:3:p:307-322. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1002/(ISSN)1520-6297 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.