Costs and Benefits of EU Eastern Enlargement for Austria
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fritz Breuss & Kurt Kratena & Fritz Schebeck, 1994. "Effekte eines EU-Beitritts für die Gesamtwirtschaft und für die einzelnen Sektoren," WIFO Monatsberichte (monthly reports), WIFO, vol. 67(5), pages 18-33, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fritz Breuss, 2001.
"Macroeconomic Effects of EU Enlargement on Old and New Members,"
WIFO Monatsberichte (monthly reports),
WIFO, vol. 74(11), pages 655-666, November.
- Fritz Breuss, "undated". "Macroeconomic Effects of EU Enlargement for Old and New Members," WIFO Working Papers 143, WIFO.
- Pelkmans, J., 2003. "Economic implications of the enlargement of the EU," Proceedings "Schriften der Gesellschaft fÃ¼r Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaften des Landbaues e.V.", German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA), vol. 38.
- Özlem Onaran, 2007. "The effects of globalization on income distribution," Working Paper Reihe der AK Wien - Materialien zu Wirtschaft und Gesellschaft 100, Kammer für Arbeiter und Angestellte für Wien, Abteilung Wirtschaftswissenschaft und Statistik.
- Onaran, Özlem, 2008.
"The effect of import penetration on labor market outcomes in Austrian manufacturing industry,"
Department of Economics Working Paper Series
1264, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Özlem Onaran, 2008. "The effect of import penetration on labor market outcomes in Austrian manufacturing industry," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp119, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsCosts and Benefits of EU Eastern Enlargement for Austria; Focusing on EU Eastern Enlargement;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wfo:wquart:y:1999:i:1:p:43-53. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ilse Schulz). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wifooat.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.