Slight Reduction in Cash-Flow-to-Sales Ratio. Profitability of Austrian Manufacturing in 2013
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Werner Hölzl & Klaus S. Friesenbichler & Kerstin Hölzl, 2014. "Slight Reduction in Cash-Flow-to-Sales Ratio. Profitability of Austrian Manufacturing in 2013," WIFO Bulletin, WIFO, vol. 19(12), pages 110-120, November.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bun, Maurice J. G. & Kiviet, Jan F., 2003.
"On the diminishing returns of higher-order terms in asymptotic expansions of bias,"
Elsevier, vol. 79(2), pages 145-152, May.
- Maurice J.G. Bun & Jan F. Kiviet, 2002. "On the Diminishing Returns of Higher-order Terms in Asymptotic Expansions of Bias," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 02-099/4, Tinbergen Institute, revised 24 Oct 2002.
- Kiviet, Jan F., 1995.
"On bias, inconsistency, and efficiency of various estimators in dynamic panel data models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 53-78, July.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "LSDVC: RATS procedure to estimate a dynamic FE model with correction for bias," Statistical Software Components RTS00111, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Adelina Gschwandtner & Val E. Lambson, 2006. "Sunk Costs, Profit Variability, and Turnover," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 44(2), pages 367-373, April.
- Lambson, Val Eugene & Jensen, Farrell E, 1995. "Sunk Costs and the Variability of Firm Value over Time," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 77(3), pages 535-544, August.
- Klaus S. Friesenbichler, 2009. "Cash-Flow Margin of Austrian Manufacturers Still Resilient in 2008," Austrian Economic Quarterly, WIFO, vol. 14(3), pages 144-153, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:wfo:wblltn:y:2018:i:11:p:96-106 is not listed on IDEAS
- Klaus S. Friesenbichler & Werner Hölzl & Kerstin Hölzl, 2016.
"Cash-Flow-to-Sales Ratio Unchanged in 2015. Profitability of Austrian Manufacturing,"
WIFO, vol. 21(14), pages 136-145, November.
- Klaus S. Friesenbichler & Werner Hölzl & Kerstin Hölzl, 2016. "Cash-Flow-to-Sales Ratio Unchanged in 2015. Profitability of Austrian Manufacturing," WIFO Monatsberichte (monthly reports), WIFO, vol. 89(9), pages 667-676, September.
- repec:wfo:monber:y:2017:i:8:p:619-628 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:wfo:wblltn:y:2017:i:13:p:123-132 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:wfo:monber:y:2018:i:8:p:555-564 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsCash-Flow; Ertragskraft; Eigenkapital; Österreich;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wfo:monber:y:2014:i:8:p:569-580. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ilse Schulz). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wifooat.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.