Austria's "Technology Gap" in Foreign Trade
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fritz Breuss & Michael Wüger, 1986. "Konsumentenstimmung als Indikator für das Konsumverhalten in Österreich," WIFO Monatsberichte (monthly reports), WIFO, vol. 59(2), pages 84-107, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jan Stankovsky & Yvonne Wolfmayr, 2004. "Potential Markets for Austrian Exports," WIFO Monatsberichte (monthly reports), WIFO, pages 473-490.
- Markus Marterbauer, 2004. "Global Economic Boom Gradually Spreading to the Euro Area and to Austria. Economic Outlook for 2004 and 2005," WIFO Monatsberichte (monthly reports), WIFO, pages 537-538.
- Gunther Tichy, 2016. "Persistent Structural Problems in Spite of Correct Structural Forecasts," WIFO Monatsberichte (monthly reports), WIFO, pages 553-571.
- Gunther Tichy, 2015. "Austria as a Business Location – From Fast Lane to Siding," WIFO Monatsberichte (monthly reports), WIFO, pages 635-648.
- Werner Hölzl, 2003. "Tangible and intangible sunk costs and the entry and exit of firms in Austrian Manufacturing," Working Papers geewp33, Vienna University of Economics and Business Research Group: Growth and Employment in Europe: Sustainability and Competitiveness.
- Yvonne Wolfmayr, 2008. "Trade Barriers in Services and Competitive Strengths in the Austrian Service Sector - An Analysis at the Detailed Sector Level," FIW Research Reports series I-007, FIW.
More about this item
Keywordstip related publications; Österreichs Technologielücke im Außenhandel; Austria's Technology Gap in Foreign Trade;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wfo:monber:y:1997:i:2:p:103-114. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ilse Schulz). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wifooat.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.