Austria's "Technology Gap" in Foreign Trade
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jan Stankovsky & Yvonne Wolfmayr, 2004. "Potential Markets for Austrian Exports," Austrian Economic Quarterly, WIFO, vol. 9(3), pages 115-126, August.
- Gunther Tichy, 2016. "Persistent Structural Problems in Spite of Correct Structural Forecasts," WIFO Monatsberichte (monthly reports), WIFO, vol. 89(8), pages 553-571, August.
- Gunther Tichy, 2015. "Austria as a Business Location – From Fast Lane to Siding," WIFO Monatsberichte (monthly reports), WIFO, vol. 88(8), pages 635-648, August.
- Werner Hölzl, 2003. "Tangible and intangible sunk costs and the entry and exit of firms in Austrian Manufacturing," Working Papers geewp33, Vienna University of Economics and Business Research Group: Growth and Employment in Europe: Sustainability and Competitiveness.
- Yvonne Wolfmayr, 2008. "Trade Barriers in Services and Competitive Strengths in the Austrian Service Sector - An Analysis at the Detailed Sector Level," FIW Research Reports series I-007, FIW.
More about this item
Keywordstip related publications; Österreichs Technologielücke im Außenhandel; Austria's Technology Gap in Foreign Trade;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wfo:monber:y:1997:i:2:p:103-114. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ilse Schulz). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wifooat.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .