Adverse Effects of Transaction Costs in East European Economies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Edward Glaeser & Simon Johnson & Andrei Shleifer, 2001. "Coase Versus the Coasians," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 116(3), pages 853-899.
- Tamara TODOROVA, 2010. "Vertical Integration in High-Transaction Cost Sectors: the Case of the Bulgarian Pharmaceutical Industry," Journal of Advanced Research in Management, ASERS Publishing, vol. 0(2), pages 127-138, December.
- Tamara Todorova, 2007. "The Coase Theorem Revisited: Implications for Economic Transition," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 35(2), pages 189-201, June.
- Tamara Todorova, 2004. "Quality Aspects of Economic Transition: The Effect of Inferior Quality on the Market," Economic Studies journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 2, pages 59-78.
- Foley, Duncan K., 1970. "Economic equilibrium with costly marketing," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 276-291, September.
- George A. Akerlof, 1970. "The Market for "Lemons": Quality Uncertainty and the Market Mechanism," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 84(3), pages 488-500.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vul:omefvu:v:2:y:2011:i:1:id:111. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sigitas Urbonavicius). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fecvult.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.