On the construction of low-parametric families of min-stable multivariate exponential distributions in large dimensions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Joe, Harry, 1990. "Families of min-stable multivariate exponential and multivariate extreme value distributions," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 75-81, January.
- F. Ballani & M. Schlather, 2011. "A construction principle for multivariate extreme value distributions," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 98(3), pages 633-645.
- Jiménez, Javier Rojo & Villa-Diharce, Enrique & Flores, Miguel, 2001. "Nonparametric Estimation of the Dependence Function in Bivariate Extreme Value Distributions," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 76(2), pages 159-191, February.
- Anne-Laure Fougères & John P. Nolan & Holger Rootzén, 2009. "Models for Dependent Extremes Using Stable Mixtures," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 36(1), pages 42-59.
- François Longin, 2001. "Extreme Correlation of International Equity Markets," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 56(2), pages 649-676, April.
- Ressel, Paul, 2013. "Homogeneous distributions—And a spectral representation of classical mean values and stable tail dependence functions," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 117(C), pages 246-256.
- Ser-Huang Poon, 2004. "Extreme Value Dependence in Financial Markets: Diagnostics, Models, and Financial Implications," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 17(2), pages 581-610.
More about this item
KeywordsMSMVE distributions ; Bernstein functions ; IDT-frailty copulas ; IDT processes ; extreme-value copulas;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vrs:demode:v:3:y:2015:i:1:p:18:n:3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.