An Adding-up Test on Contingent Valuations of River and Lake Quality
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- William Desvousges & Kristy Mathews & Kenneth Train, 2017. "An adding-up test on contingent valuations of river and lake quality," Chapters,in: Contingent Valuation of Environmental Goods, chapter 4, pages 58-81 Edward Elgar Publishing.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:kap:enreec:v:69:y:2018:i:3:d:10.1007_s10640-017-0209-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Spencer-Cotton, Alaya & Burton, Michael & Kragt, Marit Ellen, 2016. "Scope and scale in valuing coastal management in the remote Kimberley region of Australia," Working Papers 249272, University of Western Australia, School of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- repec:kap:enreec:v:69:y:2018:i:3:d:10.1007_s10640-017-0208-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:jageco:v:69:y:2018:i:3:p:833-851 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ecoser:v:21:y:2016:i:pa:p:6-19 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:elg:eechap:17527_2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Whitehead, John C., 2016.
"Plausible responsiveness to scope in contingent valuation,"
Elsevier, vol. 128(C), pages 17-22.
- John C. Whitehead, 2015. "Plausible Responsiveness to Scope in Contingent Valuation," Working Papers 15-07, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University, revised 2016.
- Ho-Young Kim & So-Yeon Park & Seung-Hoon Yoo, 2016. "Public Acceptability of Introducing a Biogas Mandate in Korea: A Contingent Valuation Study," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(11), pages 1-16, October.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:81:y:2018:i:p1:p:242-249 is not listed on IDEAS
- George Parsons & Kelley Myers, 2017.
"Fat tails and truncated bids in contingent valuation: an application to an endangered shorebird species,"
Chapters,in: Contingent Valuation of Environmental Goods, chapter 2, pages 17-42
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Parsons, George R. & Myers, Kelley, 2016. "Fat tails and truncated bids in contingent valuation: An application to an endangered shorebird species," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 129(C), pages 210-219.
- repec:kap:enreec:v:71:y:2018:i:3:d:10.1007_s10640-017-0177-9 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- Q51 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Valuation of Environmental Effects
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
- An Adding-up Test on Contingent Valuations of River and Lake Quality (Land Economics 2015) in ReplicationWiki
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwp:landec:v:91:y:2015:i:3:p:556-571. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://le.uwpress.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.