Property Tax Inequities on Ranch and Farm Properties
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ronald W. Spahr & Mark A. Sunderman, 1999. "Valuation of Property Surrounding a Resort Community," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 17(2), pages 227-244.
- Mayor, Karen & Lyons, Seán & Tol, Richard S. J., 2010. "Designing a property tax without property values: Analysis in the case of Ireland," Papers WP352, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- McLeod, Donald M. & Bastian, Christopher T. & Germino, Matthew J. & Reiners, William A. & Blasko, Benedict J., 1999. "The Contribution Of Environmental Amenities To Agricultural Land Values: Hedonic Modelling Using Geographic Information Systems Data," 1999 Annual Meeting, July 11-14, 1999, Fargo, ND 35707, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Ronald W. Spahr & Mark A. Sunderman, 2009. "A Model for Federal Public Land Surface Rights' Management," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 31(2), pages 119-146.
- James R. Wasson & Donald M. McLeod & Christopher T. Bastian & Benjamin S. Rashford, 2013. "The Effects of Environmental Amenities on Agricultural Land Values," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 89(3), pages 466-478.
- Bastian, Chris T. & McLeod, Donald M. & Germino, Matthew J. & Reiners, William A. & Blasko, Benedict J., 2002. "Environmental amenities and agricultural land values: a hedonic model using geographic information systems data," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 337-349, March.
More about this item
- H22 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Incidence
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwp:landec:v:74:y:1998:i:3:p:374-389. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://le.uwpress.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.