The Effects of Tax Reform on Real Estate: Some Empirical Results
- Gary C. Sanger
- C. F. Sirmans
- Geoffrey K. Turnbull
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Richard J. Cebula, 2013.
"New and Current Evidence on Determinants of Aggregate Federal Personal Income Tax Evasion in the United States,"
American Journal of Economics and Sociology,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 72(3), pages 701-731, 07.
- Cebula, Richard, 2010. "New and Current Evidence on Determinants of Aggregate Federal Personal Income Tax Evasion in the United States," MPRA Paper 49434, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:10:y:2004:i:1:p:16-27 is not listed on IDEAS
- Richard J. Cebula, 2014. "The underground economy in the U.S.A.: preliminary new evidence on the impact of income tax rates (and other factors) on aggregate tax evasion 1975-2008," PSL Quarterly Review, Economia civile, vol. 67(271), pages 451-481.
- Cebula, Richard, 2013. "The Underground Economy in the U.S.A: Preliminary New Evidence on the Impact of Income Tax Rates (and Other Factors)on Aggregate Tax Evasion, 1975-2008," MPRA Paper 60840, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cebula, Richard & Boylan, Robert & Foley, Maggie & Isard, Douglass, 2014. "Implications of Recent Federal Personal Income Tax Increases for Income Tax Evasion, Tax Revenues, and Budget Deficits," MPRA Paper 55308, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Boylan, Robert & Cebula, Richard & Foley, Maggie & Izard, Douglass, 2014. "Implication of Recent Federal Personal Income Tax Increases for Income Tax Evasion, Tax Revenues, and Budget Deficits," MPRA Paper 68405, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cebula, Richard J., 2011. "Aggregate Income Tax Evasion: Empirical Results Using new IRS Data for the U.S. - L’evasione aggregata del reddito: risultati empirici ottenuti utilizzando i nuovi dati IRS per gli USA," Economia Internazionale / International Economics, Camera di Commercio Industria Artigianato Agricoltura di Genova, vol. 64(4), pages 423-443.
- Cebula, Richard & Foley, Maggie, 2010. "Personal Income Tax Evasion Determinants Revisited: An Exploratory Study Using Newly Available Data," MPRA Paper 52028, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yishuang Xu & Chung Yim Yiu, 2017. "The Impacts of Tax Reforms on REITs. An International Empirical Study," Academic Journal of Economic Studies, Faculty of Finance, Banking and Accountancy Bucharest,"Dimitrie Cantemir" Christian University Bucharest, vol. 3(1), pages 11-22, March.
- Richard J. Cebula, 2014. "Where Has The Currency Gone? And Why? The Underground Economy And Personal Income Tax Evasion In The U.S., 1970-2008," Review of Economic Analysis, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis, vol. 6(1), pages 36-52, June.
- Cebula, Richard, 2014. "Where Has the Currency Gone? And Why? The Underground Economy and Personal Income Tax Evasion in the U.S., 1970-2008," MPRA Paper 55284, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Richard Cebula, 2004. "Determinants of the rate of return on S&L assets: 1970–97," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 10(1), pages 16-27, February.
- Stanley D. Smith & Larry R. Woodward & Craig T. Schulman, 2000. "The Effect of the Tax Reform Act of 1986 and Overbuilt Markets on Commercial Office Property Values," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 19(3), pages 301-320.
- Youguo Liang & Willard McIntosh & James R. Webb, 1995. "Intertemporal Changes in the Riskiness of REITs," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 10(4), pages 427-444.
- Feige, Edgar L. & Cebula, Richard, 2011. "America’s Underground Economy: Measuring the Size, Growth and Determinants of Income Tax Evasion in the U.S," MPRA Paper 29672, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wu, Pei-Shan & Huang, Chien-Ming & Chiu, Chien-Liang, 2011. "Effects of structural changes on the risk characteristics of REIT returns," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 645-653, October.
- Stanley D. Smith & Larry R. Woodward, 1996. "The Effect of the Tax Reform Act of 1986 and Regional Economies on Apartment Values," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 11(3), pages 259-276.
- Devaney, Michael, 2001. "Time varying risk premia for real estate investment trusts: A GARCH-M model," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 335-346.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwp:landec:v:66:y:1990:i:4:p:409-424. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed