The Effects of Human Capital and Job Characteristics on Pay
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Orazem, Peter & Mattila, J. Peter & Greig, Jeffrey J., 1999. "Measurement Error in Job Evaluation and the Gender Wage Gap," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1486, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- repec:sae:ilrrev:v:71:y:2018:i:1:p:208-241 is not listed on IDEAS
- Helen Levy, 2006. "Health Insurance and the Wage Gap," NBER Working Papers 11975, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John T. Addison & Orgul D. Ozturk & Si Wang, 2018.
"The Occupational Feminization of Wages,"
Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 71(1), pages 208-241, January.
- Addison, John T. & Ozturk, Orgul Demet & Wang, Si, 2015. "The Occupational Feminization of Wages," IZA Discussion Papers 9078, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- John T. Addison & Orgul D. Ozturk & Si Wang, 2015. "The Occupational Feminization of Wages," GEMF Working Papers 2015-12, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
- Ferreira, José Luis, 1996. "Solidaridad social y responsabilidad individual. Segunda parte: La economía de la discriminación y el II Plan de Igualdad de Oportunidades para las Mujeres," DE - Documentos de Trabajo. Economía. DE 3376, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Antonio Lecuna & Boyd Cohen & Roberto Chavez, 2017. "Characteristics of high-growth entrepreneurs in Latin America," International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 141-159, March.
- Naveed Saif & Muh Saqib Khan & Khalid Rehman & Shafiq ur Rehman & Zia-Ur-Rehman & Tufail Nawa & Muh Naqeeb, 2013. "Competency Based Job Analysis," International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, vol. 3(1), pages 105-111, January.
- repec:eee:labchp:v:3:y:1999:i:pc:p:3143-3259 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwp:jhriss:v:29:y:1994:ii:1:p:481-503. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://jhr.uwpress.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.