An Empirical Model of Employed Search, Unemployed Search, and Nonsearch
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Neumann, Todd C. & Fishback, Price V. & Kantor, Shawn, 2010.
"The Dynamics of Relief Spending and the Private Urban Labor Market During the New Deal,"
The Journal of Economic History,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 70(01), pages 195-220, March.
- Todd C. Neumann & Price V. Fishback & Shawn Kantor, 2007. "The Dynamics of Relief Spending and the Private Urban Labor Market During the New Deal," NBER Working Papers 13692, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Deborah Cobb-Clark & Paul Frijters & Guyonne Kalb, 2004. "Job Search Success: Comparing Job Offer Rates In and Out of Employment," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2004n13, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Castellano, Rosalia & Punzo, Gennaro & Rocca, Antonella, 2013. "Women’s job search propensity and selection effect in European labour markets," MPRA Paper 50869, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Deborah Cobb-Clark & Paul Frijters & Guyonne Kalb, 2004.
"Do You Need a Job to Find a Job?,"
School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series
186d, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Deborah Cobb-Clark & Paul Frijters & Guyonne Kalb, 2005. "Do You Need a Job to Find a Job?," CEPR Discussion Papers 497, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Paul Frijters & Deborah Cobb-Clark & Guyonne Kalbzx, 2004. "Do You Need a Job to Find a Job," Paul Frijters Discussion Papers 2004-3, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Cobb-Clark, Deborah A. & Frijters, Paul & Kalb, Guyonne, 2004. "Do You Need a Job to Find a Job?," IZA Discussion Papers 1211, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Julie Hotchkiss, 1999. "The effect of transitional employment on search duration: A selectivity approach," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 27(1), pages 38-52, March.
- Bratberg, Espen & Nilsen, Øivind Anti, 1998. "Transition from School to Work: Search Time and Job Duration," IZA Discussion Papers 27, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwp:jhriss:v:19:y:1984:i:1:p:104-117. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://jhr.uwpress.org/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .