The Demand for School Lunches: An Analysis of Individual Participation in the School Lunch Program
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Grainger, Corbett & Senauer, Benjamin & Runge, C. Ford, 2005. "Analyzing Health Innovations in a School Lunch Program," Working Papers 14393, University of Minnesota, Center for International Food and Agricultural Policy.
- Massimo FILIPPINI & Giuliano MASIERO & Diego MEDICI, 2014. "The Demand For School Meal Services By Swiss Households," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 85(3), pages 475-495, September.
- Chang, Hung-Hao, 2014. "Food Preparation for the School Lunch Program and Body Weight of Elementary School Children in Taiwan," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 17(1).
- Pham, Matthew V. & Roe, Brian E., 2013. "Will Reducing the Calorie Content of School Lunches Affect Participation? Evidence from a Choice Experiment with Suburban Parents," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 149816, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Amy Ellen Schwartz & Michah W. Rothbart, 2017. "Let Them Eat Lunch: The Impact of Universal Free Meals on Student Performance," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 203, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Angus Holford, 2015.
"Take-up of Free School Meals: Price Effects and Peer Effects,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 82(328), pages 976-993, October.
- Holford, Angus, 2012. "Take-up of Free School Meals: price effects and peer effects," ISER Working Paper Series 2012-12, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Massimo Filippini & Giuliano Masiero & Diego Medici, 2012. "The demand for school meals: an analysis of stated choices by Swiss households," Quaderni della facoltà di Scienze economiche dell'Università di Lugano 1204, USI Università della Svizzera italiana.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwp:jhriss:v:18:y:1983:i:2:p:213-230. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://jhr.uwpress.org/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .