Identifying The Factors Affecting The Consumer Credit Card Ownership: Empirical Evidence From Turkey
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Yiing Jia Loke & Steven T. Yen & Andrew K. G. Tan, 2011. "Credit Card Averters and Amassers: Evidence from Malaysia," Asian Economic Journal, East Asian Economic Association, vol. 25(4), pages 397-412, December.
- White, Kenneth J, 1975. " Consumer Choice and Use of Bank Credit Cards: A Model and Cross-Section Results," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 2(1), pages 10-18, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alessandra Amendola & Alfonso Pellecchia & Luca Sensini, 2016. "Factors Driving the Credit Card Ownership in Italy," International Business Research, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 9(6), pages 131-142, June.
More about this item
Keywordscredit card ownership; consumer; socio-economic factors; logit model; Turkey;
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- D14 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Household Saving; Personal Finance
- C35 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Discrete Regression and Qualitative Choice Models; Discrete Regressors; Proportions
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ush:jaessh:v:7:y:2012:i:2(20)_summer2012:p:204. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Laura Stefanescu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fmuspro.html .