The Applicability Of Artificial Neural Network Method Upon Prediction Of Rate Of Stock Return: Example Of 2008 Financial Crisis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bulent Oz & Yucel Ayricay & Gokturk Kalkan, 2011. "Predicting Stock Returns With Financial Ratios: A Discriminant Analysis Application On The Ise 30 Index Stocks," Anadolu University Journal of Social Sciences, Anadolu University, vol. 11(3), pages 51-64, September.
- Ivo Welch, 2004. "Capital Structure and Stock Returns," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 112(1), pages 106-131, February.
More about this item
Keywordsrate of stock return; artificial neural network; financial crisis;
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
- G17 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Financial Forecasting and Simulation
- M21 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Economics - - - Business Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ush:jaessh:v:7:y:2012:i:2(20)_summer2012:p:131. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Laura Stefanescu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fmuspro.html .