Swiss Franc Lending in Europe
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Petra Gerlach & Robert N McCauley & Kazuo Ueda, 2011.
"Currency intervention and the global portfolio balance effect: Japanese and Swiss lessons, 2003-2004 and 2009-2010,"
CIRJE-F-830, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Petra Gerlach & Robert N McCauley & Kazuo Ueda, 2011. "Currency intervention and the global portfolio balance effect: Japanese and Swiss lessons, 2003-2004 and 2009-2010," CARF F-Series CARF-F-264, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo.
- Piotr Białowolski & Dorota Węziak-Białowolska, 2017. "What Does a Swiss Franc Mortgage Cost? The Tale of Polish Trust for Foreign Currency Denominated Mortgages: Implications for Well-Being and Health," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 133(1), pages 285-301, August.
- Krogstrup, Signe & Tille, Cédric, 2015.
"On the roles of different foreign currencies in European bank lending,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
10845, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Signe Krogstrup & Cedric Tille, 2015. "On the roles of different foreign currencies in European bank lending," IHEID Working Papers 17-2015, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies, revised 31 Aug 2015.
- Signe Krogstrup & Cedric Tille, 2015. "On the Roles of Different Foreign Currencies in European Bank Lending," CESifo Working Paper Series 5535, CESifo.
- Krogstrup, Signe & Tille, Cédric, 2015. "On the roles of different foreign currencies in European bank lending," Kiel Working Papers 2007, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Signe Krogstrup & Cédric Tille, 2016. "On the roles of different foreign currencies in European bank lending," Working Papers 2016-07, Swiss National Bank.
- Martin Brown & Ralph De Haas, 2012.
"Foreign banks and foreign currency lending in emerging Europe,"
CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 27(69), pages 57-98, January.
- Brown, Martin & de Haas, Ralph, 2012. "Foreign banks and foreign currency lending in emerging Europe," MPRA Paper 36323, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bank for International Settlements, 2010. "The functioning and resilience of cross-border funding markets," CGFS Papers, Bank for International Settlements, number 37, September.
- Jaroslaw Zietarski, 2018. "Legal destructive entrepreneurship in the modern economy," Ekonomia i Prawo, Uniwersytet Mikolaja Kopernika, vol. 17(3), pages 339-350, September.
- A. Bethlendi, 2011. "Policy measures and failures on foreign currency household lending in central and eastern Europe," Acta Oeconomica, Akadémiai Kiadó, Hungary, vol. 61(2), pages 193-223, June.
- Steven Ongena & Ibolya Schindele & Dzsamila Vonnak, 2014.
"In Lands of Foreign Currency Credit, Bank Lending Channels Run Through? The Effects of Monetary Policy at Home and Abroad on the Currency Denomination of the Supply of Credit,"
CERS-IE WORKING PAPERS
1424, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies.
- Ongena, Steven & Schindele, Ibolya & Vonnák, Dzsamila, 2014. "In lands of foreign currency credit, bank lending channels run through? The effects of monetary policy at home and abroad on the currency denomination of the supply of credit," CFS Working Paper Series 474, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Stefan Avdjiev & Robert McCauley & Patrick McGuire, 2012. "Rapid credit growth and international credit: Challenges for Asia," BIS Working Papers 377, Bank for International Settlements.
- Szabolcs Szikszai & Tamás Badics & Csilla Raffai & Zsolt Stenger & András Tóthmihály, 2013. "Studies in Financial Systems No 8 Hungary," FESSUD studies fstudy08, Financialisation, Economy, Society & Sustainable Development (FESSUD) Project.
- Sophia Latsos & Gunther Schnabl, 2018.
"Net foreign asset positions and appreciation expectations on the Swiss franc and the Japanese Yen,"
International Economics and Economic Policy,
Springer, vol. 15(2), pages 261-280, April.
- Sophia Latsos & Gunther Schnabl, 2015. "Net Foreign Asset Positions and Appreciation Expectations on the Swiss Franc and the Japanese Yen," CESifo Working Paper Series 5490, CESifo.
- Emil Verner, 2018. "Household Debt Revaluation and the Real Economy: Evidence from a Foreign Currency Debt Crisis," 2018 Meeting Papers 591, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Steven Ongena & Ibolya Schindele & Dzsamila Vonnák, 2017. "In Lands of Foreign Currency Credit, Bank Lending Channels Run Through?," MNB Working Papers 2017/6, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary).
- Terták, Elemér, 2014.
"EU-tagságunk tíz éve a pénzügyi szektor perspektívájából
[Ten years EU membership for the financial sector]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(4), pages 414-438.
- Alin Marius Andrieş & Simona Nistor, 2018. "Systemic Risk and Foreign Currency Positions of Banks: Evidence from Emerging Europe," Eastern European Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 56(5), pages 382-421, September.
- Claudio Borio & Robert McCauley & Patrick McGuire, 2011. "Global credit and domestic credit booms," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:usg:auswrt:2009:64:02:167-181. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stefan Legge). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/siasrch.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.