Information Aggregation, Inflation, and the Pricing of Indexed Bonds
No abstract is available for this item.
- Jones, Charles M. & Lamont, Owen & Lumsdaine, Robin L., 1998.
"Macroeconomic news and bond market volatility,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 47(3), pages 315-337, March.
- Charles M. Jones & Owen Lamont & Robin L. Lumsdaine, "undated". "Macroeconomic News and Bond Market Volatility," CRSP working papers 333, Center for Research in Security Prices, Graduate School of Business, University of Chicago.
- Charles M. Jones & Owen Lamont & Robin Lumsdaine, 1996. "Macroeconomic News and Bond Market Volatility," Home Pages _005, Princeton University, Department of Economics.
- Malek Lashgari, 2000. "Information content of U.S. treasury inflation-indexed bonds," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 6(3), pages 520-530, August.
- John Ammer, 1994. "Inflation, inflation risk, and stock returns," International Finance Discussion Papers 464, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Thomas Gilbert & Shimon Kogan & Lars Lochstoer & Ataman Ozyildirim, 2012. "Investor Inattention and the Market Impact of Summary Statistics," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 58(2), pages 336-350, February.
- Thomas Gilbert & Shimon Kogan & Lars Lochstoer & Ataman Ozyildirim, 2007. "Investor Inattention and the Market Impact of Summary Statistics," GSIA Working Papers 2006-E24, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- Bhattacharya, Utpal & Daouk, Hazem & Jorgenson, Brian & Kehr, Carl-Heinrich, 2000. "When an event is not an event: the curious case of an emerging market," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 69-101, January.
- Bhattacharya, Utpal & Daouk, Hazem & Jorgenson, Brian & Kehr, Carl-Heinrich, 1998. "When an event is not an event: The curious case of an emerging market," CFS Working Paper Series 1998/12, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Subhani, Muhammad Imtiaz & Osman, Ms. Amber, 2011. "Stock Market Reactions due to Announcements of Consumer Price Index and the Investigation of Endogeneity," MPRA Paper 34725, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Subhani, Muhammad Imtiaz & Osman, Amber & Gul, Ameet, 2010. "Relationship between consumer price index (CPI) and KSE-100 index trading volume in pakistan and finding the endogeneity in the involved data," MPRA Paper 26375, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 02 Nov 2010.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:6:y:2000:i:3:p:520-530 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ayelet Balsam & Shmuel Kandel & Ori Levy, "undated". "Ex-Ante Real Rates and Inflation Risk Premiums: A Consumption-Based Approach," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 22-98, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- John Ammer, 1993. "Macroeconomic risk and asset pricing: estimating the apt with observable factors," International Finance Discussion Papers 448, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Brennan, Michael J. & Xia, Yihong, 2005. "tay's as good as cay," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 1-14, March.
- Anderson, Christopher W., 1999. "Financial contracting under extreme uncertainty:: an analysis of Brazilian corporate debentures," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 45-84, January.
- Kahn, Michael & Kandel, Shmuel & Sarig, Oded, 2002. "Real and nominal effects of central bank monetary policy," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(8), pages 1493-1519, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jpolec:v:93:y:1985:i:1:p:92-114. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed