The Effects of Traffic Safety Regulation in Sweden
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Toshiaki Iizuka & Ginger Zhe Jin, 2005. "Drug Advertising and Health Habit," NBER Working Papers 11770, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paul Slovic & Baruch Fischhoff, 1982. "Targeting Risks," Risk Analysis, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 2(4), pages 227-234, December.
- Meltem Daysal, N. & Orsini, C., 2012.
"Spillover Effects of Drug Safety Warnings on Health Behavior,"
2012-025, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Meltem Daysal, N. & Orsini, C., 2012. "Spillover Effects of Drug Safety Warnings on Health Behavior," Other publications TiSEM c6e7afb0-f661-4cf3-86f8-1, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Daysal, N. Meltem & Orsini, Chiara, 2012. "Spillover Effects of Drug Safety Warnings on Health Behavior," IZA Discussion Papers 6409, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Elizabeth Kopits & Maureen Cropper, 2008.
"Why Have Traffic Fatalities Declined in Industrialised Countries?: Implications for Pedestrians and Vehicle Occupants,"
Journal of Transport Economics and Policy, University of Bath, vol. 42(1), pages 129-154, January.
- Kopits, Elizabeth & Cropper, Maureen, 2005. "Why have traffic fatalities declined in industrialized countries ? Implications for pedestrians and vehicle occupants," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3678, The World Bank.
- Gerald J. S. Wilde, 1982. "Critical Issues in Risk Homeostasis Theory," Risk Analysis, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 2(4), pages 249-258, December.
- Aney, Madhav S. & Ho, Christine, 2019. "Deadlier road accidents? Traffic safety regulations and heterogeneous motorists’ behavior," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 155-171.
- Roesel, Felix, 2017.
"The causal effect of wrong-hand drive vehicles on road safety,"
Economics of Transportation, Elsevier, vol. 11, pages 15-22.
- Roesel, Felix, 2017. "The causal effect of wrong-hand drive vehicles on road safety," CEPIE Working Papers 15/17, Technische Universität Dresden, Center of Public and International Economics (CEPIE).
- Henrik Andersson, 2005. "The Value of Safety as Revealed in the Swedish Car Market: An Application of the Hedonic Pricing Approach," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 30(3), pages 211-239, May.
- Sen, Anindya, 2001. "An Empirical Test of the Offset Hypothesis," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 44(2), pages 481-510, October.
- Daron Acemoglu & Ali Makhdoumi & Azarakhsh Malekian & Asuman Ozdaglar, 2020. "Testing, Voluntary Social Distancing and the Spread of an Infection," NBER Working Papers 27483, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jpolec:v:88:y:1980:i:2:p:412-27. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Journals Division (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.