The Effects of Traffic Safety Regulation in Sweden
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Toshiaki Iizuka & Ginger Zhe Jin, 2005. "Drug Advertising and Health Habit," NBER Working Papers 11770, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Elizabeth Kopits & Maureen Cropper, 2008.
"Why Have Traffic Fatalities Declined in Industrialised Countries?: Implications for Pedestrians and Vehicle Occupants,"
Journal of Transport Economics and Policy,
University of Bath, vol. 42(1), pages 129-154, January.
- Kopits, Elizabeth & Cropper, Maureen, 2005. "Why have traffic fatalities declined in industrialized countries ? Implications for pedestrians and vehicle occupants," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3678, The World Bank.
- Daysal, N. Meltem & Orsini, Chiara, 2012.
"Spillover Effects of Drug Safety Warnings on Health Behavior,"
IZA Discussion Papers
6409, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Meltem Daysal, N. & Orsini, C., 2012. "Spillover Effects of Drug Safety Warnings on Health Behavior," Discussion Paper 2012-025, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Roesel, Felix, 2017.
"The causal effect of wrong-hand drive vehicles on road safety,"
Economics of Transportation,
Elsevier, vol. 11, pages 15-22.
- Roesel, Felix, 2017. "The causal effect of wrong-hand drive vehicles on road safety," CEPIE Working Papers 15/17, Technische Universität Dresden, Center of Public and International Economics (CEPIE).
- Henrik Andersson, 2005. "The Value of Safety as Revealed in the Swedish Car Market: An Application of the Hedonic Pricing Approach," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 30(3), pages 211-239, May.
- Sen, Anindya, 2001. "An Empirical Test of the Offset Hypothesis," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 44(2), pages 481-510, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jpolec:v:88:y:1980:i:2:p:412-27. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .