A Model of Optimal Human-Capital Accumulation and the Wages of Young High School Graduates
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mohsen BOUAISSA, "undated". "Human Capital Theory, Returns to Education and On-the-job Learning: Evidence from Canadian Data," EcoMod2009 21500017, EcoMod.
- Yoram Weiss, 1976. "A Multiplicative Model of Investment in Human Capital," NBER Working Papers 0140, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Driffill, E John & Rosen, Harvey S, 1983.
"Taxation and Excess Burden: A Life Cycle Perspective,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 24(3), pages 671-683, October.
- E. John Driffill & Harvey S. Rosen, 1981. "Taxation and Excess Burden: A Life-Cycle Perspective," NBER Working Papers 0698, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Edward Lazear, 1983. "Intergenerational Externalities," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 16(2), pages 212-228, May.
- James Heckman & Lance Lochner & Christopher Taber, 1998.
"Explaining Rising Wage Inequality: Explanations With A Dynamic General Equilibrium Model of Labor Earnings With Heterogeneous Agents,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 1(1), pages 1-58, January.
- James J. Heckman & Lance Lochner & Christopher Taber, 1998. "Explaining Rising Wage Inequality: Explorations with a Dynamic General Equilibrium Model of Labor Earnings with Heterogeneous Agents," NBER Working Papers 6384, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Syngjoo Choi & Shachar Kariv & Wieland M?ller & Dan Silverman, 2014.
"Who Is (More) Rational?,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 104(6), pages 1518-1550, June.
- Syngjoo Choi & Shachar Kariv & Wieland Mueller & Dan Silverman, 2011. "Who Is (More) Rational?," Vienna Economics Papers 1105, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Syngjoo Choi & Shachar Kariv & Wieland Müller & Dan Silverman, 2011. "Who Is (More) Rational?," NBER Working Papers 16791, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Semih Tumen, 2015.
"Skill Acquisition in the Informal Economy and Schooling Decisions: Evidence from Emerging Economies,"
CEIS, vol. 29(3), pages 270-290, September.
- Semih Tumen, 2015. "Skill Acquisition in the Informal Economy and Schooling Decisions: Evidence from Emerging Economies," Working Papers 1514, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Tumen, Semih, 2015. "Skill Acquisition in the Informal Economy and Schooling Decisions: Evidence from Emerging Economies," MPRA Paper 62909, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Krolikowski, Pawel, 2016. "Choosing a Control Group for Displaced Workers," Working Paper 1605, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, revised 17 Aug 2017.
- Boyan Jovanovic, 1995. "Learning and Growth," NBER Working Papers 5383, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dos Santos Marcelo Rodrigues, 2012. "Human Capital Formation and Criminal Behavior: The Role of Early Childhood Education," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 12(1), pages 1-26, September.
- Huoying Wu, 2007. "Can The Human Capital Approach Explain Life-Cycle Wage Differentials Between Races And Sexes?," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 45(1), pages 24-39, January.
- Weinberg, Bruce A., 2004. "Experience and Technology Adoption," IZA Discussion Papers 1051, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jpolec:v:84:y:1976:i:2:p:299-316. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .