Price and Non-Price Competition
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Paul A. Samuelson, 1958. "An Exact Consumption-Loan Model of Interest with or without the Social Contrivance of Money," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 66, pages 467-467.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cristopher Spencer & Paul Temple, 2013. "Standards, Learning and Growth in Britain 1901-2009," School of Economics Discussion Papers 0613, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Edman, Jan & Ståhl, Ingolf, 2002. "The anatomy of a business game," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Business Administration 2002:8, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Scherer, F.M., 2010. "Pharmaceutical Innovation," Handbook of the Economics of Innovation, Elsevier.
- Dürr, Niklas S. & Engelstätter, Benjamin & Ward, Michael R., 2017. "Strategic microscheduling of movies," ZEW Discussion Papers 17-033, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Lee, Sunghee & Yoo, Shijin & Kim, Daeki, 2016. "When is servitization a profitable competitive strategy?," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 173(C), pages 43-53.
- Christopher Spencer & Paul Temple, 2012. "Alternative Paths of Learning: Standardisation and Growth in Britain, 1901-2009," Discussion Paper Series 2012_10, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Oct 2012.
- Casey B. Mulligan & Kevin K. Tsui, 2016. "The Upside-down Economics of Regulated and Otherwise Rigid Prices," NBER Working Papers 22305, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael C. Keeley, 1985. "The regulation of bank entry," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Sum, pages 5-13.
- Nancy Jacob & Rich Pettit, 1978. "Research Output And Capital Market Efficiency Under Alternative Commission Rate Structures," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 1(1), pages 45-60, December.
- Roger D. Blair & Wenche Wang, 2017. "Resale Price Maintenance: An Economic Analysis of its Anticompetitive Potential," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 50(2), pages 153-168, March.
- Scherer, F. M., 2007. "Pharmaceutical Innovation," Working Paper Series rwp07-004, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jpolec:v:76:y:1968:p:149. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .