A Theory of Large Managerial Firms
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Albert Müller, 1986. "Risikoeinschätzung und Bankverhalten," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 122(III), pages 371-387, September.
- Constantinos Chalevas & Christos Tzovas, 2010. "The effect of the mandatory adoption of corporate governance mechanisms on earnings manipulation, management effectiveness and firm financing: Evidence from Greece," Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 36(3), pages 257-277, February.
- Nolan, Peter & Xiaoqiang, Wang, 1999. "Beyond privatization: Institutional innovation and growth in China's large state-owned enterprises," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 169-200, January.
- Staffan Canback, 2004. "Diseconomies of scale in large corporations: Theory and empirical analysis," Industrial Organization 0402001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Missonier-Piera, Franck, 2007. "Motives for fixed-asset revaluation: An empirical analysis with Swiss data," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 186-205.
- Hanousek, Jan & Kočenda, Evžen & Shamshur, Anastasiya, 2015.
"Corporate efficiency in Europe,"
Journal of Corporate Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 24-40.
- Jan Hanousek & Evžen Kočenda & Anastasiya Shamshur, 2015. "Corporate Efficiency in Europe," Working Papers 346, Leibniz Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and Southeast European Studies).
- Hanousek, Jan & Kocenda, Evzen & Shamshur, Anastasiya, 2015. "Corporate Efficiency in Europe," CEPR Discussion Papers 10500, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Carmen Gálve Gorriz & Vicente Salas Fumas, 1993. "Propiedad y resultados de la gran empresa española," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 17(2), pages 207-238, May.
- Ali Choudhary & Paul Levine, 2004. "Can Risk Aversion in Firms Reduce Unemployment Persistence?," School of Economics Discussion Papers 0704, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Ali Choudhary & Paul Levine, 2003. "Self-Stabilizing Firms and Unemployment Persistence," School of Economics Discussion Papers 0303, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- P.P.M.A.R. Heugens, 2004. "A Neo-Weberian Theory of the Firm," Working Papers 04-02, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Yves Simon & Henri Tezenas du Montcel, 1977. "Théorie de la firme et réforme de l'entreprise," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 28(3), pages 321-351.
- Staffan Canback, 1998. "Managerial diseconomies of scale: Literature survey and hypotheses anchored in transaction cost economics," Industrial Organization 9810001, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 04 Oct 2002.
- Riahi-Belkaoui, Ahmed, 1996. "Internationalization, diversification strategy and ownership structure: Implications for French MNE performance," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 5(4), pages 367-376, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jpolec:v:73:y:1965:p:221. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: https://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.