The Role of Cities in the Economic Growth of Underdeveloped Countries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robson, Arthur J., 1996. "A Biological Basis for Expected and Non-expected Utility," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 397-424, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arup Mitra, 2011. "Urbanization in India: Evidence on Agglomeration Economies," Working Papers id:4394, eSocialSciences.
- Simon, Curtis J., 1998. "Human Capital and Metropolitan Employment Growth," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 223-243, March.
- repec:eee:transa:v:100:y:2017:i:c:p:319-336 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chein, Flávia & Assunção, Juliano Junqueira & Lemos, Mauro Borges, 2009.
"Custos de Transporte, Urbanização e Desenvolvimento: Evidências a Partir da Criação de Cidades,"
Revista Brasileira de Economia - RBE,
FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil), vol. 63(3), August.
- Flávia Chein & Juliano Junqueira Assunção & Mauro Borges Lemos, 2007. "Custos De Transporte, Urbanização E Desenvolvimento: Evidências A Partir Da Criação De Cidades," Anais do XXXV Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 35th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 120, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Jedwab, Remi & Vollrath, Dietrich, 2015.
"Urbanization without growth in historical perspective,"
Explorations in Economic History,
Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 1-21.
- Remi Jedwab & Dietrich Vollrath, 2015. "Urbanization without Growth in Historical Perspective," Working Papers 2015-7, The George Washington University, Institute for International Economic Policy.
- Susanne A. Frick & Andres Rodriguez-Pose, 2017.
"Big or small cities? On city size and economic growth,"
Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG)
1725, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Sep 2017.
- Frick, Susanne A. & Rodrï¿½guez-Pose, Andrï¿½s, 2017. "Big or small cities? On city size and economic growth," CEPR Discussion Papers 12324, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Goerlich, Francisco José & Mas, Matilde, 2008.
"Pautas de localización de la población a lo largo del siglo XX
[Population localization patterns along the XX century]," MPRA Paper 15824, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2008.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jpolec:v:61:y:1953:p:195. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .