The Role of Cities in the Economic Growth of Underdeveloped Countries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arup Mitra, 2011. "Urbanization in India: Evidence on Agglomeration Economies," Working Papers id:4394, eSocialSciences.
- Frick, Susanne A. & Rodrï¿½guez-Pose, Andrï¿½s, 2017.
"Big or small cities? On city size and economic growth,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
12324, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Frick, Susanne A. & Rodríguez-Pose, Andrés, 2018. "Big or small cities? On city size and economic growth," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 84296, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Susanne A. Frick & Andres Rodriguez-Pose, 2017. "Big or small cities? On city size and economic growth," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1725, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Sep 2017.
- Chein, Flávia & Assunção, Juliano Junqueira & Lemos, Mauro Borges, 2009.
"Custos de Transporte, Urbanização e Desenvolvimento: Evidências a Partir da Criação de Cidades,"
Revista Brasileira de Economia - RBE, EPGE Brazilian School of Economics and Finance - FGV EPGE (Brazil), vol. 63(3), August.
- Flávia Chein & Juliano Junqueira Assunção & Mauro Borges Lemos, 2007. "Custos De Transporte, Urbanização E Desenvolvimento: Evidências A Partir Da Criação De Cidades," Anais do XXXV Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 35th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 120, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Jedwab, Remi & Vollrath, Dietrich, 2015.
"Urbanization without growth in historical perspective,"
Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 1-21.
- Remi Jedwab & Dietrich Vollrath, 2015. "Urbanization without Growth in Historical Perspective," Working Papers 2015-7, The George Washington University, Institute for International Economic Policy.
- Goerlich, Francisco José & Mas, Matilde, 2008. "Pautas de localización de la población a lo largo del siglo XX [Population localization patterns along the XX century]," MPRA Paper 15824, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2008.
- Simon, Curtis J., 1998. "Human Capital and Metropolitan Employment Growth," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 223-243, March.
- Maparu, Tuhin Subhra & Mazumder, Tarak Nath, 2017. "Transport infrastructure, economic development and urbanization in India (1990–2011): Is there any causal relationship?," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 319-336.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jpolec:v:61:y:1953:p:195. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: https://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.