Stackelberg on Monopolistic Competition
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gregory E. Goering & Michael K. Pippenger & R. Kelley Pace, 1999. "Factor market effects upon product market equilibrium," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(1), pages 37-43.
- Joel Guttman & Michael Miller, 1979. "Endogenous Conjectural Variations in Duopoly," UCLA Economics Working Papers 150, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Ludovic A. Julien & Olivier Musy, 2015.
"A Review of Heinrich von Stackelberg's Book: ‘Market Structure and Equilibrium’,"
Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(1), pages 52-60, March.
- Ludovic A. Julien & Olivier Musy, 2015. "A Review of Heinrich von Stackelberg’s Book: “Market Structure and Equilibrium”," Post-Print hal-01385979, HAL.
- Wieland Müller & Hans-Theo Normann, 2005. "Conjectural Variations and Evolutionary Stability: A Rationale for Consistency," Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE), Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 161(3), pages 491-502, September.
- Aitor Ciarreta & Javier GarcÃaâ€ EnrÃquez, 2018. "Profitable Strategic Delegation With Conjectural Variations," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 70(2), pages 185-203, April.
- Yang-Ming Chang & Victor Tremblay, 1994. "Duopsony models with consistent conjectural variations," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(1), pages 8-11.
- Douglas, Niall Edward, 2006. "Explain ‘conjectural variation’ in Cournot duopoly, evaluate its impacts and discuss the policy implication," MPRA Paper 13652, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jpolec:v:44:y:1934:p:554. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: https://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.