Green with Envy: Implications for Corporate Investment Distortions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- DeMarzo, Peter & Kaniel, Ron, 2016. "Relative Pay for Non-Relative Performance: Keeping up with the Joneses with Optimal Contracts," CEPR Discussion Papers 11538, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Suleyman Basak & Dmitry Makarov, 2014.
"Strategic Asset Allocation in Money Management,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 69(1), pages 179-217, February.
- Suleyman Basak & Dmitry Makarov, 2009. "Strategic Asset Allocation in Money Management," Working Papers w0158, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Basak, Suleyman & Makarov, Dmitry, 2011. "Strategic Asset Allocation in Money Management," CEPR Discussion Papers 8457, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Fabio Maccheroni & Massimo Marinacci & Aldo Rustichini, 2012.
"Social Decision Theory: Choosing within and between Groups,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 79(4), pages 1591-1636.
- Fabio Maccheroni & Massimo Marinacci & Aldo Rustichini, 2008. "Social Decision Theory: Choosing within and between Groups," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 71, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Marjo Siltaoja & Merja Lähdesmäki, 2015. "From Rationality to Emotionally Embedded Relations: Envy as a Signal of Power in Stakeholder Relations," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 128(4), pages 837-850, June.
- Yuri Khoroshilov, 2012. "Incentive Contracts for Overoptimistic Managers," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 32(2), pages 1687-1694.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jnlbus:v:78:y:2005:i:6:p:2255-2288. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JB/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .