Industrial Groups and Investment Efficiency
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Brown, Stephen J & Goetzmann, William N, 1995. " Performance Persistence," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 50(2), pages 679-698, June.
- Grinblatt, Mark & Titman, Sheridan, 1992. " The Persistence of Mutual Fund Performance," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 47(5), pages 1977-1984, December.
- Blake, David & Lehmann, Bruce N & Timmermann, Allan, 1999. "Asset Allocation Dynamics and Pension Fund Performance," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 72(4), pages 429-461, October.
- Coggin, T Daniel & Fabozzi, Frank J & Rahman, Shafiqur, 1993. " The Investment Performance of U.S. Equity Pension Fund Managers: An Empirical Investigation," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 48(3), pages 1039-1055, July.
- Brown, Stephen J, et al, 1992. "Survivorship Bias in Performance Studies," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 5(4), pages 553-580.
- Carhart, Mark M, 1997. " On Persistence in Mutual Fund Performance," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 52(1), pages 57-82, March.
- Malkiel, Burton G, 1995. " Returns from Investing in Equity Mutual Funds 1971 to 1991," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 50(2), pages 549-572, June.
- Carpenter, Jennifer N. & Lynch, Anthony W., 1999.
"Survivorship bias and attrition effects in measures of performance persistence,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 54(3), pages 337-374, December.
- Jennifer Carpenter & Anthony Lynch, 1998. "Survivorship Bias and Attrition Effects in Measures of Performance Persistence," New York University, Leonard N. Stern School Finance Department Working Paper Seires 98-077, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business-.
- Hendricks, Darryll & Patel, Jayendu & Zeckhauser, Richard, 1993. " Hot Hands in Mutual Funds: Short-Run Persistence of Relative Performance, 1974-1988," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 48(1), pages 93-130, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Choi, Young Rok & Yoshikawa, Toru & Zahra, Shaker A. & Han, Bong H., 2014. "Market-oriented institutional change and R&D investments: Do business groups enhance advantage?," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 49(4), pages 466-475.
- Choi, Jongmoo Jay & Hiraki, Takato & Landi, James A., 2014. "The value of multinationality and business group for Japanese firms," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 88-110.
- Aggarwal, Raj & Dow, Sandra M., 2012. "Dividends and strength of Japanese business group affiliation," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 64(3), pages 214-230.
- Randall Morck & Masao Nakamura, 2016. "Japan’s Ultimately Unaccursed Natural Resources-Financed Industrialization," NBER Working Papers 22865, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Choi, Yoon K. & Han, Seung Hun, 2013. "Corporate restructuring, financial deregulation, and firm value: Evidence from Japanese “spin-ins”," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 22(C), pages 1-13.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jnlbus:v:78:y:2005:i:5:p:1973-2002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JB/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .