Relationships and Rationing in Consumer Loans
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chakravarty, Sugato & Xiang, Meifang, 2013.
"The international evidence on discouraged small businesses,"
Journal of Empirical Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 20(C), pages 63-82.
- Sugato Chakravarty & Meifang Xiang, 2012. "The International Evidence on Discouraged Small Businesses," Working Papers 1013, Purdue University, Department of Consumer Sciences.
- Álvaro García & Andrea Repetto & Sergio Rodríguez & Rodrigo O. Valdés, 2004.
"Concentration, Hold-up, and Information Revelation in Bank Lending: Evidence From Chilean Firms,"
Central Banking, Analysis, and Economic Policies Book Series,in: Luis Antonio Ahumada & J. Rodrigo Fuentes & Norman Loayza (Series Editor) & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel (Se (ed.), Banking Market Structure and Monetary Policy, edition 1, volume 7, chapter 7, pages 211-240
Central Bank of Chile.
- Álvaro García & Andrea Repetto & Sergio Rodríguez & Rodrigo Valdés, 2003. "Concentration, Hold-Up and Information Revelation in Bank Lending: Evidence From Chilean Firms," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 226, Central Bank of Chile.
- Jessica A. Holmes & Jonathan T. Isham & Paul M. Sommers, 2007. "Is George Bailey Dead?," Applied Financial Economics Letters, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 3(1), pages 19-24, January.
- Martin Brown & Steven Ongena & Alexander Popov & Pinar Yeşin, 2011.
"Who needs credit and who gets credit in Eastern Europe?,"
CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 26(01), pages 93-130, January.
- Martin Brown & Steven Ongena & Alexander Popov & Pinar Yesin, 2010. "Who Needs Credit and Who Gets Credit in Eastern Europe?," Working Papers 2010-09, Swiss National Bank.
- Ongena, Steven & Popov, Alexander & Brown, Martin & Yesin, Pinar, 2012. "Who needs credit and who gets credit in Eastern Europe?," Working Paper Series 1421, European Central Bank.
- Brown, M. & Ongena, S. & Popov, A. & Yesin, P., 2010. "Who Needs Credit and Who Gets Credit in Eastern Europe?," Discussion Paper 2010-50, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- M. Martin Boyer & Charles M. Nyce, 2002. "Banks as Insurance Referral Agents? The Convergence of Financial Services: Evidence from the Title Insurance Industry," CIRANO Working Papers 2002s-78, CIRANO.
- Carow, Kenneth A., 2001. "Citicorp-Travelers Group merger: Challenging barriers between banking and insurance," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(8), pages 1553-1571, August.
- Jessica Holmes & Jonathan Isham & Jessica Wasilewski, 2005.
"Overcoming Information Asymmetries in Low-Income Lending: Lessons from the “Working Wheels” Program,"
Southern Economic Journal,
Southern Economic Association, vol. 72(2), pages 329-351, October.
- Jessica Holmes & Jonathan Isham & Jessica Wasilewski, 2002. "Overcoming Information Asymmetries in Low-Income Lending: Lessons from the "Working Wheels" Program," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0244, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Jessica Holmes & Jonathan Isham & Jessica Wasilewski, 2004. "Overcoming Information Asymmetries in Low-Income Lending: Lessons from the 'Working Wheels' Program," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0244r, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Chakravarty, Sugato & Feinberg, Richard & Rhee, Eun-Young, 2004. "Relationships and individuals' bank switching behavior," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 507-527, August.
- Drakos, Konstantinos & Giannakopoulos, Nicholas, 2011. "On the determinants of credit rationing: Firm-level evidence from transition countries," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 30(8), pages 1773-1790.
- Andrea Repetto & Sergio Rodríguez & Rodrigo O. Valdés, 2002. "Bank Lending and Relationship Banking: Evidence from Chilean Firms," Documentos de Trabajo 146, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Doris Neuberger & Solvig Räthke-Döppner, 2015.
"The role of demographics in small business loan pricing,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 44(2), pages 411-424, February.
- Neuberger, Doris & Räthke-Döppner, Solvig, 2014. "The role of demographics in small business loan pricing," Thuenen-Series of Applied Economic Theory 134, University of Rostock, Institute of Economics.
- Alvaro García M. & Andrea Repetto L. & Sergio Rodríguez E. & Rodrigo Valdés P., 2003. "Concentración, Hold-up e Información de las Colocaciones Bancarias: Evidencia de Empresas Chilenas," Journal Economía Chilena (The Chilean Economy), Central Bank of Chile, vol. 6(3), pages 27-44, December.
- Anjali Kumar & Manuela Francisco, 2005. "Enterprise Size, Financing Patterns, and Credit Constraints in Brazil : Analysis of Data from the Investment Climate Assessment Survey," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7330.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jnlbus:v:72:y:1999:i:4:p:523-44. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JB/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.